Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Poor Alien/Predator Sequels
Harrison 13:18 21st January 2008
I was having trouble remembering what happened in the sequels too. I know the first film very well but can't for the life of me remember the sequels much at all. I do remember in one of them a super cyborg super cop, that was huge, was created that made Robocop obsolete and all it had was a human brain.
[Reply]
Buleste 13:36 21st January 2008
Goes to show how good they were if no one can remember what happened. If i remember rightly didn't they use the brain of a drug addict in one so the company could have more control?
[Reply]
Harrison 13:56 21st January 2008
Yes I think so, and didn't Robocop originally take the criminal down, and it went wrong because he remembered what Robocop had done to him, so had a personal vendetta. Queue end of film big fight sequence. I do remember Robocop got on top of him and eventually managed to open up his head and deactivate or remove the brain.
[Reply]
Buleste 13:59 21st January 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I do remember Robocop got on top of him and eventually managed to open up his head and deactivate or remove the brain.
Unfortunatly by that time the entire audience had wished that had happened to them 1hour previously.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up