Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Alien Legion
Submeg 09:19 1st January 2008
Hey all, trying to do screen shots for games in the 'A' category, but I can't seem to get Alien Legion to work. The screen flickers, like there are two scenes on the same screen. Anyone know of the settings to use for this game?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:54 3rd January 2008
I just tested with some different configs, but that doesn't seem to change anything, I get the same flickering during the game. I tested with the Quartex cracked one.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 17:06 3rd January 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Quartex
Now THERE's a name I haven't heard for a LOOOONG time!
[Reply]
Submeg 20:43 3rd January 2008
Yep that's the one I have also
[Reply]
Belgarath 23:20 3rd January 2008
Try booting with the joystick in port 0 rather than port 1 and see if that fixes it for you.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:04 4th January 2008
Originally Posted by Belgarath:
Try booting with the joystick in port 0 rather than port 1 and see if that fixes it for you.
I tried that already as you have to use the joystick in port 0, but that doesn't change anything.
[Reply]
Belgarath 12:29 4th January 2008
Hmm well it was a very quick diagnosis because after a few moments the game started working fine for me and then when i rebooted with the joystick in port 0 it remained fine.

I'll take a closer look.

edit: works fine with cycle exact ticked.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:43 4th January 2008
It is always annoying when a game won't work, regardless of what you try. I had that issue with a few while adding the Christmas games to the site. I did finally get most to run, but it needed some fiddling.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:47 4th January 2008
Originally Posted by Belgarath:
edit: works fine with cycle exact ticked.
Indeed, works fine that way. Great
[Reply]
Harrison 12:51 4th January 2008
Great work. It normally is always a single little option that makes all the difference.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up