Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Nov/Dec 07
Submeg 21:36 31st December 2007
Need to finalize these! hope everyone isn't too blind from New Years
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 22:24 31st December 2007
And quickly...

... Before I think of something witty to say!!!
[Reply]
Ghost 23:36 31st December 2007
I suggest we vote AGAINST v85rawdeal being Poster of the Month again.

Its getting a little stuffy in here.
[Reply]
Submeg 01:15 1st January 2008
Yes, his antics are not to my liking
[Reply]
Harrison 22:55 1st January 2008
Yes I do really need to bring the POTM awards up to date.
[Reply]
Buleste 09:48 2nd January 2008
I'm new at this nominating for POTM. I know there have been some good posts this past couple of months but now i've got to check a whole pile of threads as i've got the memory of a goldfish and especially as it's just after christmas and new year when i've killed enough brain cells to block out any good memories over the past 2 months. Now i've got to check all the posts that everyones done (except v85rawdeal of course).
[Reply]
Submeg 12:23 2nd January 2008
The best thing to do is to try and keep up with it, otherwise it gets out of hand. We have fallen apart with POTM before, but that was because of lack of members posting, but these days it wont be a problem...so many excellent ppl here nowdays
[Reply]
Buleste 14:33 2nd January 2008
Originally Posted by Submeg:
The best thing to do is to try and keep up with it, otherwise it gets out of hand. We have fallen apart with POTM before, but that was because of lack of members posting, but these days it wont be a problem...so many excellent ppl here nowdays
Apart from those dang blasted millionaires and constant POTM winners. Now i've started to look into the nitty gritty of the site i've found out how you submit posts. I promise to keep up on my paperwork from now on.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 15:36 2nd January 2008
Am I allowed to submit my own posts
[Reply]
Sharingan 15:43 2nd January 2008
We stand no chance in the face of vb85rawdeal's overwhelming wittiness, anyway, so we might as well submit only his posts and make it easier for everyone.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up