Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: Who still plays with the PS2?
FOL 19:13 3rd January 2008
Got 1 at PS2 UK launch, played it 6 or 7 times, then used it as a DVD player. Finally gave it to my son, who has used it alot more than i ever would, .

Rather the PSP, best console ever made in my opinion.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 00:07 4th January 2008
My PS2 sits next to my miggy and the pair of them are in constant use.
(Got God of War II on as I am typing this.)
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 10:05 4th January 2008
I've had a PS2 for about six years, doesn't get a lot of use these days though. If I do use it I play Pro Evolution Soccer mainly, but also multiplayer games like Mashed, TimeSplitters, Super Monkey Ball, and shooters like Gradius V, R-Type Final, Raiden III, retro compilations like Taito Legends, and obscure budget games.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:37 4th January 2008
I think when anyone buys a console from a newer generation the focus is instantly on that and everything from the past gets left to gather dust until the novelty of the new hardware starts to wear off. This is one reason I try to wait a bit before buying into each generation of consoles, so I have chance to enjoy the final great releases on the existing platforms. That and the fact that a year into the life of any new system the price has normally halved and all the great first generation games are reduced to bargain basement prices so I can grab a load of games to enjoy as soon as i get the system.
[Reply]
Tiago 13:39 4th January 2008
I will buy on PS2 vga box adapter to plug to a pc tft monitor, an i will put my PS2 with a old 14" monitor tft in my bathroom so i can pay when i go to the toillet.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:20 4th January 2008
You spend a lot of time on the toilet then mate?
[Reply]
Buleste 14:33 4th January 2008
It's all that Potugese food. Thing is which came first the need to play his PS2 whilst on the toilet or the need for the toilet whilst playing his PS2?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:39 4th January 2008
It's the molho picante together with the muelhas
[Reply]
Buleste 14:45 4th January 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
It's the molho picante together with the muelhas
Sounds painfull. Not catching is it? Definitely worth going to see the doctor about though.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:22 4th January 2008

Obviously if you are addicted to a game and are playing it for many hours at a time, already being sat on the toilet while playing will negate the need to ever pause the gameplay!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up