Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: We have a birthday today!
Sharingan 15:13 28th December 2007
Barely recovered from the mountains of drinks from Christmas, and already another party to celebrate!

Harrison, the head honcho, is becoming 34 today! (well, at least it says so at the bottom of the forum)

So, let's all stand up and wish him a happy, happy birthday!

[Reply]
Stephen Coates 15:25 28th December 2007
Happy 34th birthday harrison!
[Reply]
Tiago 15:26 28th December 2007

Happy Birthday Master !!!!!

[Reply]
Harrison 15:41 28th December 2007
Thanks guys.

Just got back from a nice big dinner, and before that we went to see The Golden Compass which was very good. Sadly I've now got to go to work.
[Reply]
Submeg 18:38 28th December 2007
Happy Birthday Master! please, dont hurt me!
[Reply]
Sharingan 20:42 28th December 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Just got back from a nice big dinner, and before that we went to see The Golden Compass which was very good. Sadly I've now got to go to work.
Ah ha! I'll probably go watch Compass tomorrow. Either that, or I Am Legend.

Got any fancy presents? Like, an Aston Martin, or Jaguar? A man can dream, right?
[Reply]
Harrison 22:30 28th December 2007
Sadly nothing so extravagant. And as my birthday is so close to Christmas most people don't usually bother to get me a present.

I had some cool Star Wars transformers which will remain unopened in my collection. A little sad about that as I do have the urge to play with them. I had some money from my parents to pay for my car tax, and a bag from my GF as the current shoulder bag I have is falling apart.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 23:17 28th December 2007
Happy Birthday mate.
[Reply]
Buleste 12:08 29th December 2007
Happy B'det, oops sorry B'day. Have a fun day at work.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 17:22 29th December 2007
I too commend thee on achieving another candle upon the slice of cake that we call life. Such is the greatness of these moments that all other moments fade into the past, as we realise that those laughter lines are a little bit deeper, and that hair looks a little bit greyer and thinning more on top that would be desired...

... or maybe that is just me!

Happy birthday, good sir!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up