Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Your best Christmas Presents this year?
Harrison 20:35 25th December 2007
So what was everyone's best Christmas presents this year?

I had a few nice ones from my girlfriend. I got "The Orange Box" which is great as I can now play Portal and Team Fortress 2. I also got lots of cool Star Wars items to add to my collection, including a Star Wars Chess Set and 2008 annual! And also some nice clothes.

From my parents I got a load of useful car gadgets including electric pump, electric pressure gauge and some other things.

Also got loads of Chocolate which I couldn't face eating if I even wanted to today.
[Reply]
Buleste 20:46 25th December 2007
I got socks, a hoodie, a fleece, a DVD player (killed mine a week b4 christmas) and the Hogfather on DVD. The best was teh Hogfather (although i haven't seen it yet).
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:48 25th December 2007
I got 300 on BD, COD4 on PS3, Blade Runner 5-disk Tin, Mothership 2-cd, smellies from my daughter, money, cheques, and sweeties
[Reply]
Submeg 20:55 25th December 2007
Ahh the best, would have had to have been Assassin's Creed.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 07:40 26th December 2007
Just the usual socks and pants (I don't know why the f*** these have to be wrapped up as xmas presents), a cd, a couple of games, lots of chocolates, money, a voucher for HMV (I hope these can be used online - I am scared of shops)

I can't say I am even one bit excited. I even waited till boxing day to open them.

Oh, I did get a new chair as well, which I suppose is good. This is obviously to replace the new one which i got a couple of years ago, which broke about 6 months after I got it (too much leaning back on it), so I ended up reverting to the old chair which I got in 1997/8 which is falling apart but which I still find more comfortable.

Now I will look into geting myself a new HiFi system and a new pair of shoes
[Reply]
Puni/Void 09:49 26th December 2007
Got World in Conflict (PC) from my girlfriend, which is a great gift. Looking forward to start playing it when I get back home. Did also get the English version of Lord of the Rings (second-hand from the 70's) and a new ashtray, along with the usual socks and a sweater. And last but not least, an Iron Maiden live album.
[Reply]
StuKeith 12:40 26th December 2007
GH3 on Xbox from my mum as well as a couple books on fishing and bikes.
Got Lewis Hamiltons book from the missis!

That was about it! my mum took us food shoping just before xmas too! that was £130 worth!

The wife also got Lego Star wars complete saga! for Wii
[Reply]
Harrison 13:35 26th December 2007
Originally Posted by P G:
Got World in Conflict (PC)
World in Conflict is a great game with some amazing special effects and some realistic graphics.

Originally Posted by P G:
also get the English version of Lord of the Rings (second-hand from the 70's)
Was that the animated film of the Fellowship of the Ring?

I've got a special limited edition version of that film and it is a very nice film. Shame it was never continued to complete the trilogy.
[Reply]
Teho 15:28 26th December 2007
Originally Posted by Submeg:
Ahh the best, would have had to have been Assassin's Creed.
Hey, I also got Assassin's Creed for christmas. Also got and egg boiler, a popcorn maker and assorted clothing. No socks this year, surprisingly.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 19:23 26th December 2007
We do alot of people always tend to get jumpers and tshirts for christmas? Of all the things I need, they would be most useful, and I end up with socks. At least I have some money now so I might be able to buy a new coat as my flece seems to have mysteriously dissapeared.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up