Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Thread: Random Rants
Stephen Coates 15:54 28th August 2015
Glad you are feeling better .
[Reply]
Harrison 21:46 28th August 2015
Isn't it too soon to be going back to work? Or do you think you will be 100% by then?

Glad you are starting to feel much better.

With going back to work I bet you wish you lived in the UK as we have a Bank Holiday on Monday.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 07:25 29th August 2015
@ DC

After your first day back @ work, you'll probably be tired for the malnutrition. Be sure you have plenty of liquids & vitamin supplements & you'll fly back into your routines.

Hopefully, the toilet movements are now feeling a little more "Eua-Natur'ale".....
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:26 29th August 2015
I missed now 2 weeks from work. I feel fine again, tested it yesterday with a dozen of pints of beer

I'm also eating normally again, and my fatigue seems to be back to normal. I guess I will regain the 8kg in one week, that always goes quite fast
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 08:14 10th September 2017
Having my girlfriend's sister here with the 10 year old daughter and the 10 months old son, have to say, it's killing me!! They are here since 5 days only now, and will stay 10 more days. As the weather is absolutely crap, most of the time rain and less than 20 degrees, they stay inside the house all the time, and I'm quite stuck with doing nothing, baby yelling from morning to evening, girls singing Finnish songs and running around. Hopefully they're able to do some stuff outside soon, as I'm losing my temper soon. OMG, I was so calm here alone, why does this happen to me
[Reply]
Harrison 21:41 10th September 2017
Lol. Experiencing the joys of having children.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tiago 12:18 11th September 2017
LOL
[Reply]
J T 02:18 12th September 2017
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Having my girlfriend's sister here with the 10 year old daughter and the 10 months old son, have to say, it's killing me!! They are here since 5 days only now, and will stay 10 more days. As the weather is absolutely crap, most of the time rain and less than 20 degrees, they stay inside the house all the time, and I'm quite stuck with doing nothing, baby yelling from morning to evening, girls singing Finnish songs and running around. Hopefully they're able to do some stuff outside soon, as I'm losing my temper soon. OMG, I was so calm here alone, why does this happen to me
You grumpy old git, cheer up and enjoy the beauty of having young life around with optimism and enthusiasm. Not like us cynical old farts,
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:59 12th September 2017
I AM actually old and grumpy

Forecast announces rain for the whole week still
[Reply]
Harrison 16:51 12th September 2017
Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tags:Array
21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Up