Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: It's finally coming...
burns flipper 11:38 19th December 2007
http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayP...;-1&sku=749518

I wants me a Medallion!!
[Reply]
Buleste 11:40 19th December 2007
OMG the Philip Schofield Broomcupboard singalong as well. Flashback.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:01 19th December 2007
OMG! I will have to buy this for sure. I've been having to cope with the download of the complete series, seemingly ripped from very bad VHS recordings. Finally getting hold of a DVD quality version of this series will be amazing. I can't wait.
[Reply]
Teho 18:02 19th December 2007
Oh great, *now* they release it on DVD. It's too late, I want them on blu-rays now!

Yep, will definitely have to get me one of these sets.
[Reply]
J T 16:54 7th January 2008
Bah, now I have the theme tune stuck in my head again.

*do do do do doooo, ahhh ahh ah*
[Reply]
AlexJ 19:13 7th January 2008
What's Mysterious Cities Of Gold? From reading the Wikipedia page, it sounds like a kids cartoon programme.
[Reply]
FOL 20:42 7th January 2008
Originally Posted by AlexJ:
What's Mysterious Cities Of Gold? From reading the Wikipedia page, it sounds like a kids cartoon programme.
Thats correct. I can safely say my age group have experienced everything as it happened (from birth of the home computer to masses of awesome tv shows). awesome times the 80's, 1 of which being this. I will definately be buying this, .

Call me grumpy, but everything on tv today is complete crap. I feel sorry for my kids, bring back, jas and the wheeled warriors and ulessys, .
[Reply]
Harrison 22:48 7th January 2008
I completely agree. Living through the late 70's and the whole of the 80's was the greatest time ever to experience the evolution of video games from their early beginnings. And some of the greatest TV shows and films were made in that time too.

Ulysses 31 was definitely another great series. I loved that show.
[Reply]
Tiago 08:09 8th January 2008
OMG !!!!
I have to buy it !
Superb cartoons!! The golden condor.... haaaa, how great it was!
[Reply]
FOL 18:08 8th January 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I completely agree. Living through the late 70's and the whole of the 80's was the greatest time ever to experience the evolution of video games from their early beginnings. And some of the greatest TV shows and films were made in that time too.

Ulysses 31 was definitely another great series. I loved that show.

Damn you!!!!. Me and the wife spent hours going through all our fav cartoon theme tunes, and that schofield and gopher singalong, absolute classic, I even remember the singalong, .
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up