Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: It's finally coming...
FOL 16:29 17th March 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
That episode does exist but it isn't the last episode as the last episode has the obvious ESB twist at the end. If you read the last script from here you'll find this is a different episode.
I know it wasnt the last, but i was refering to the "they never got home". Which they did, but had to go back, .
[Reply]
J T 13:37 19th March 2008
Well, yes, but if they had to the return to the dungeon realm or whatever, it's not really wrapped up.

After all, were they not trying to get home, and stay home for good? Which would have been, presumably 'the end'.

I remember vaguely an episode where there was a portal back home but they had to run off to save someone/thing else and it closed.
[Reply]
burns flipper 12:01 20th March 2008
I just got my e-mail...HMV have posted it! 2-5 days...and there's 2 bank holidays and a weekend What are the chances, eh?
[Reply]
Buleste 12:04 20th March 2008
You have two hopes. No and Bob.
[Reply]
Teho 12:11 20th March 2008
So.. when is this coming to blu-ray!?

No seriously, I'm really tempted to order these on DVD, but there's been quite a few things I've bought on DVD lately that I've soon regretted as it's been released on blu-ray as well. So I've more or less stopped buying DVDs at the moment, at least until I can check if there is a blu-ray release coming. That's mostly for older movies though, almost all new releases come to both formats now.
[Reply]
burns flipper 11:41 1st April 2008
I watched the interview last night with the 4 main voice artists (one of whom was also the director/producer, so he tells you the whole backstory of the English production). Tim Skutt's on the interview too! Way cool. There's 6 discs and they all have extra's - fabulousfilm have done a really good job.

My wife was surprised at how young Phillip Schofield looked - he's about 20 in the clip!
[Reply]
J T 12:58 1st April 2008
Phillip Scofield is the ideal choice to play Dante if they make a film of the Devil May Cry games.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:00 1st April 2008
Phillip Schofield is the perfect candidate for a test subject for the next batch of euthanasia devices.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up