TiredOfLife 14:33 11th February 2008
Hmm, I thought they did get home.
Damm my goldfish memory.
[Reply]
J T 14:33 11th February 2008
Originally Posted by :
never made it home
Oh well *shrugs*

That's one more loose end (that I didn't care about too much, otherwise I would've looked for myself) cleared up. A productive day!
[Reply]
Teho 14:44 11th February 2008
The show got cancelled, but the script for the final episode was written. It's online somewhere as I remember reading it way back. But I can't recall if they made it back in that one either.

Searched a little, and you can read what the author of the final episode has to say about it here, as well as download a pdf of the script. Probably the same page I came across a while ago.
[Reply]
burns flipper 12:34 12th February 2008
Yes, the final episode was never made. Which is a shame, because it changes EVERYTHING about the whole series. Read the script!
[Reply]
Harrison 16:57 12th February 2008
It is so annoying when companies do this. Why cancel a show without making a final episode to complete it? Complete madness!!!

It also seems that due to the writers strike at the moment that Battlestar Galactica might be in danger of the same thing happening which would be a crime in my view. They are rumouring that if the strike isn't resolved soon, the fourth series will be canned.

Another this happened to is the current series, Journeyman. But that was even worse. The filmed the final episode, but never aired it! How mad is that???
[Reply]
J T 21:31 12th February 2008
I read the script for that last episode. I really wish they'd made that.

Reading a script like that was a pain though - I'd write a synopsis but at the moment I can't be bothered.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:47 13th February 2008
I am fairly certain I saw an adult version called 'Dungeons and Dildos' where Uni was a poodle with a large strap-on attached to its head...

But then again, maybe I just dreamed it...
[Reply]
Harrison 22:47 13th February 2008
I don't know about that, but I loved the Adult Star Trek spoof, Sex Trek. Did anyone else see any of the episodes? They were great.

Here is one of the episodes to give you all a laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKmY_...eature=related
[Reply]
J T 10:04 14th February 2008
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
I am fairly certain I saw an adult version called 'Dungeons and Dildos' where Uni was a poodle with a large strap-on attached to its head...

But then again, maybe I just dreamed it...
W.....T.....F.....?

If you dreamed that, my friend, you are one sick puppy.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:10 14th February 2008
Forgive him. He's from Portsmouth. You know, sailors and all that. Nudge! nudge! wink! wink! Say no More!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up