Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Xenosaga trilogy finished
Demon Cleaner 16:39 9th January 2007
I just finished with episode 3 of Xenosaga, and have now played the 3 episodes. They're quite good RPGs, and in the end I'm glad I finished them. It's quite hard to begin with, because you know, after playing the first, there's still 2 other episodes, and of course you don't want to miss the ending of the whole, once started. But it took me 100-110 hours to finish, some single RPGs last even longer.

Episode 1: 84% (Solid battle system, interesting story, great characters)
Episode 2: 78% (lacks in some places, battle mode is less good than in episode 1, still fun to follow Shion and Co. on their long journey)
Episode 3: 86% (best battle mode of the whole series, better mech battles, and the (finally) ending)

The only thing that I found annoying is Shion, as she starts whining from the very first minute and doesn't quit until the very last one (reminded me a bit of Frodo in LOTR ).
[Reply]
Harrison 17:48 9th January 2007
Quite an achievement to complete all three episodes.

I've still yet to complete Episode One! I now have the other two parts though which has given me the incentive to finish off the first and get started on the second.

So... now you have finished the Xenosaga series are you going to finally start on the even better RPG, FF12?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:50 9th January 2007
I think that I'm attacking FF12, because I haven't played an FF since a longer time. I have a lot of others that I wanted to play first though, but I think, I'm just gonna play FF12.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up