Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: What are you doing for Christmas?
Buleste 11:58 18th December 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I've managed to get Christmas Eve off from Royal Mail so I will have a nice long Christmas Weekend. I do sadly have to work on the 27th and 28th next week, which means I will be working on my birthday.

Then on my Birthday I might go to the cinema in the daytime to see the Golden Compass and then it's work in the evening.
Mentioning working on your birthday twice to get sympathy?
Not gonna happen.

As for beeting off birds with a shitty stick, its because they're so shitty and shitfaced at this time of the year that discerning gentlemen so as myself prefer to go on the prowl in February hen they are desperate for a Valentine.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 10:01 19th December 2007
Problem with 'desperate' girls is that you don't know how many times they have been 'desperate' that night already!!!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:46 21st December 2007
I never did something for christmas, but have a new gf since 3 weeks now, and she's sooooo nice that I'm trying to do it seriously this time, and so I'm hoping I can spend some time together with her. Wish me luck guys
[Reply]
Buleste 12:53 21st December 2007
[Reply]
Harrison 14:48 21st December 2007
Ah! So that's why you have been a bit quieter lately. It all starts to make sense!

Hope you have a great time over Christmas with her.

And don't forget. The way to a woman's heart is always expensive gifts! Doesn't matter what they say, it's what they really hope for.
[Reply]
Buleste 14:53 21st December 2007
Remember no means no, yes means no and you shouldn't have means is this it?
Also The more money you spend on her now at the strat of the relationship, the more you will need to spend later on. Start cheap and stay cheap thats my motto. Probably why i'm single.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:57 21st December 2007
Originally Posted by :
Ah! So that's why you have been a bit quieter lately. It all starts to make sense!
So you noticed. Was pretty obvious though. I really like her, and we have so many things in common. She loves RPGs, Anime, jap horror movies, likes the same kind of music (not the pure metal, but the Motorpsycho style). And she's my type of girl, barely 1.65m and 50kg, she's looking cute like an anime character. She still studies at a university in Germany, not far away from Luxembourg, and is also 11 years younger than me Currently she's playing FF7 on my PSP, as she hasn't played that FF yet.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:03 21st December 2007
Sounds perfect.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:10 21st December 2007
My only concern is, that it is TOO perfect. I never met a girl like her in my whole life, and she's just living in a neighboring locality. We met 8 weeks ago for the first time, and she immediately liked me, we could immediately talk about everything for hours. I really want to stay with her, but sometimes dreams just collapse, lets hope it's not happening this time.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:28 21st December 2007
Enjoy the moment. If it all goes to pieces tomorrow then worry about that tomorrow. Enjoy the now.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up