Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: Do you like pot noodles?
Do you like pot noodles?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4
    Thread: Pot Noodles
    StuKeith 11:35 14th December 2007
    Sitting here listening to my PC Pro podcast (Which gives Amiga a Mention)

Eating a King Pot Noodle.

So do you like them or hate them?

[Reply]
    Buleste 11:44 14th December 2007
    Never liked them. I always thought the noodles part reminded me of eating moist paper.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 12:40 14th December 2007
    I've not eaten one for many years now, but did select "They are OK" because I have eaten them in the past and thought they were OK for a quick snack. Although I used to prefer the curry pot rice.

But these days I would much rather cook some real noodles and eat those. They taste much nicer, don't take much longer to cook, and you know that the ingredients you include are real vegetables and food, whereas the dried stuff that reforms with the hot water in a pot noodle never quite looks or tastes like real food, and is hard to identify.

Actually now I come to think of it I should really have voted no! Oh well...
    [Reply]
    Tiago 12:57 14th December 2007
    You forgot to place an option for:
    "never try it, i dont have it in my country"
    [Reply]
    Buleste 12:58 14th December 2007
    Originally Posted by Tiago:
    You forgot to place an option for:
    "never try it, i dont have it in my country"
    To quote Life of Brian "You lucky bastard"
    [Reply]
    Harrison 13:05 14th December 2007
    You are definitely one lucky lucky bastard! The world would be a better place had it never been invented.

For those of you who don't know what it is and have never encountered it, Don't worry about finding out as you are much better off without knowing.
    [Reply]
    Stephen Coates 13:28 14th December 2007
    I think the only time I had Pot Noodle was when we were doing about quick meals in Food Technology at school and I had a third of a pot (We had to share it between 3 of us)
    [Reply]
    Sharingan 13:57 14th December 2007
    I actually enjoy pot/cup noodles every now and then. Perfect for lazy people!
    [Reply]
    Puni/Void 15:44 14th December 2007
    Yep, that includes me too. I eat pot noodles from time to time, but not very often. It's great when you don't have much time to make anything else.
    [Reply]
    Buleste 19:09 14th December 2007
    For those of you who are unfamiliar with the student delicacy of Pot Noodle goto Pot Noodle.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4
    Up