Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: What are you getting for Christmas?
Demon Cleaner 06:51 10th December 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
My mum did already treat us both to the Ballet so we have already had one of our presents.
You knew I would quote this, don't ya? I seriously ask myself some questions
[Reply]
Tiago 08:31 10th December 2007
Originally Posted by Teho:
Socks.

Never fails.

[Reply]
J T 09:35 10th December 2007
We're away over Christmas and New Year, so I think the gifts from family will likely be cash to spend on excursions and activities on holiday. Otherwise it would probably have been clothes and computer games or CDs/DVDs.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:55 10th December 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
My mum did already treat us both to the Ballet so we have already had one of our presents.
Well, you know how I don't like to disappoint you!

It's called culture mate! The Ballet is great.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:12 10th December 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Well, you know how I don't like to disappoint you!

It's called culture mate! The Ballet is great.
Culture? Don't you get that in a petrie dish? Real culture is watching all 6 Star Wars films back to back on a big screen with Jar Jar Binks edited out.

I've decided to go on a conoeing trip near Heartlepool. Canoeing Holidays

Return of the canoe
[Reply]
Harrison 15:47 10th December 2007
That is a good point. I agree with you completely regarding the SW films. Also the original three would have to be the original non-CGI updated versions.

Forget people naming Teddy Bears after religious idols, Lucas committed a far greater crime to the whole world when he created that horrid CGI abomination. We could start by hunting down the idiot who acted and voiced the character. At least then we would have some acknowledgement for the crimes committed.
[Reply]
Buleste 16:27 10th December 2007
Apparently he's a famous American comedian. Figure. At least Comic Book Guy loves Jar Jar.
It has to be said i did come up with a theory for Jar Jar. Basically Jar Jar is powerfull with the force but rather than Jar Jar controlling the Force it controls him (i.e. He's the fall guy for getting the plot moving.) Notice how at pivotal points in the story he takes part mainly in increasing the Dark Sides influence so that it can lead to the force rather than being embodied in one person (Anakin) to being divided into two (luke and Leia).
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 00:16 13th December 2007
You all seem to be fairly confident.
Maybe Father Christmas will decide you haven't been good enough to receive anything this year.

On the other hand, isn't anybody planning to get something in stockings at the Xmas parties?
[Reply]
J T 12:43 13th December 2007
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
On the other hand, isn't anybody planning to get something in stockings at the Xmas parties?
Yeah, and hopefully she'll be wearing some other sexy lingerie too (until a bit later)
[Reply]
Harrison 13:12 13th December 2007
Hope your wife never visits the forum JT!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up