Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Site Contributions
Harrison 04:19 8th December 2007
I've now updated the main site's contributions page to give acknowledgement to all members who have helped out with the site so far.

Please can you all have a look at the page here and let me know if I have missed you from the list, so that I can correct this and give you a mention. Also let me know if I haven't listed something you have done on the site and I will add it in.

Thank you to everyone who has so far helped the site with content, testing and everything else.

Also I would like to give a special thank you to Demon Cleaner, PG, Teho, and AlexJ who's ongoing help on the site has helped to make it the great place it has now become.
[Reply]
Submeg 06:07 8th December 2007
Hello I am invisible
[Reply]
Harrison 12:34 8th December 2007
Ah, I forgot to mention, Staff Members and Moderators are not listed in the contributors page, but instead featured in the Staff Members page because of the large amount of work they all do on the site. The exception being JT because he doesn't normally work on site content, but did scan some box art for the site, so got a mention on the Contributors page.
[Reply]
Submeg 13:05 8th December 2007
Oh right right
[Reply]
Buleste 15:04 8th December 2007
This is great i'm at the top of the list due to the alphabet. Until AArdvark Man contributes something i'm safe, or Bubba.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up