Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: And finally I got one
Demon Cleaner 18:32 4th December 2007
And yes, I already told Mr Harrison, I bought a XBox 360 Elite today, the black one with HDMI and 120GB HDD. I bought it along with Mass Effect and I also bought Phantasy Star Universe in 2nd hand. But I now just saw that Phantasy Star Universe costs 10$ a month, wtf, I already pay 60€ for having XBox Live for 1 year, and then I also have to pay for playing a game I bought, definitely not the way it should work M$.
[Reply]
Ghost 21:47 4th December 2007
Cool to hear,

So how is Mass Effect playing?
It looks nice but its rather to much cookie-paste Sci-fi for me (Star Trek/Star Wars like governments, Jedi like super heroes, ancient threats) so I won't be getting it new should it ever appear on the PC.

My friend Chris from Guam is a major Phantasy Star Universe, preferring it over most other MMO's because of its non player killer nature.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 21:54 4th December 2007
I just installed the 360 and am d/l some demos to test. Didn't play Mass Effect yet. Currently I'm trying to install the Media Center to be able to share my video files from my PC. I gave PSU to Oz to return it to the shop and get me something other instead, as I'm not willing to pay 10$/month to play a game.
[Reply]
Sharingan 05:49 5th December 2007
Blasphemy! Sacrilege!

Congrats with your purchase. Let's hope it doesn't RRoD on you

By the way, how much noise does the Elite produce?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:00 5th December 2007
I don't know about the noise, as I have no other to compare and haven't heard one yet. It's a bit noisier than the PS3. But it was switched on for 4 hours straight yesterday, 1 hour of fiddling around, 2 hours of demo d/l, and 1 hour of gaming. I checked the temperature and it was still cold, not any sign of heat.
[Reply]
Submeg 12:23 5th December 2007
ha, sucker, it's when it's turned off that it explodes
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up