Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Arcade broken?
Submeg 10:00 3rd December 2007
Ive gotten a couple highscores lately and when I go to click submit, it takes me back to the forum home?
[Reply]
Harrison 10:14 3rd December 2007
Umm... not sure. I have to confess I haven't tested it since I upgraded the board to the latest version. I've also recently updated the arcade software too, so a template or piece of code that makes the score submit work might have gone missing. I will take a look as soon as I get chance.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:29 3rd December 2007
UPDATE! I just checked and I had missed the code from one of the forum files required to allow the scores to be saved. It should now be fixed and working again.

Let me know if it is working as I can't really test it myself as someone seems to have filled most of the games up with unattainable scores. I wonder who that could be?
[Reply]
Buleste 10:43 3rd December 2007
Can you introduce a bug so that Submeg can't save any highscores? He's got too much time on his hands when he should be studying.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:46 3rd December 2007
Well I did, but he noticed!
[Reply]
Buleste 10:52 3rd December 2007
Damn
[Reply]
Harrison 10:54 3rd December 2007
Had to update the code again as the arcade code I introduced then broke the forum root page and returned a php error. Adding some singe quotes around parts of the code fixed it... I hope!
[Reply]
Buleste 11:00 3rd December 2007
I was just about to say something about getting rid of one bug by introducing more (Have you thought of working for M$) but you fixed it before i could complain.
[Reply]
Submeg 11:14 3rd December 2007
Hehe, sorry Im not that daft!
[Reply]
Buleste 11:21 3rd December 2007
Originally Posted by Submeg:
Hehe, sorry Im not that daft!
Shall we start a poll? Let the people decide?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up