Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Sensible Train Spotting
Buleste 14:32 2nd December 2007
No not a game based on the exploits of Glaswegian drug addicts but a game by Sensible Software where you, you guessed it, Spot trains.....I'd never heard of until just looking though WHdownload.com but for more info try http://hol.abime.net/4680. An award for the most strangest game ever?????
[Reply]
Submeg 18:44 2nd December 2007
Oh yea we have talked about that one check it here.
[Reply]
Buleste 20:16 2nd December 2007
O.k. I'm behind the times, I know. Look i still have a Commodore calculator, you know the kind that doesn't have the LCD screen and has buttons that need about a tons worth of pressure for them to be pressed. And i still use it as it's cutting edge.
[Reply]
Submeg 21:10 2nd December 2007
Can you take a square root on it? Or is that too technologically advanced?
[Reply]
AlexJ 21:15 2nd December 2007
I've got one of those calculators I think, with red 7 segment numbers and a 9V battery (that didn't last very long)?
[Reply]
Buleste 08:08 3rd December 2007
It has the 9v battery. It can +,-,*,/and % and it has a memory function. Its great.
[Reply]
Harrison 08:32 3rd December 2007
But more importantly, it still works! You can't say that about most more recent electronics.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 08:59 3rd December 2007
I've never used a Commodore calculator.

I like my Casio calculator which i got in 2004. No idea how long it'll last but it works fine now.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:08 3rd December 2007
At A-level we all bought the (at the time) new graphical scientific Casio calculators (good for cheating in exams), which allowed for graphical graphs to be plotted, as well as being able to program them, and mine is still working perfectly. And I've only ever had to replace the batteries once.

The one I got looks quite cool too with a flip open case and touch buttons, which is quite unusual for a calculator.

It is this FX-7500G one:

Although I tend to use a most standard Sharp one I have for most things.

How sad, we are now discussing calculators!
[Reply]
Buleste 09:13 3rd December 2007
From computer games about train spotting to calculators. And we wonder why there are no women on this site.........
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up