Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Post here every time you buy a amiga game.
v85rawdeal 22:56 25th December 2007
The pic certainly looks like it comes with everything, including registration card and t-shirt order form. Although if it doesnt come with the map, I still have the map from my other copy of the game.
[Reply]
Buleste 23:05 25th December 2007
I'd forgotten about the T-shirt. I'll have to dig mine out of my drawers (chest of drawers to those of a smutty nature).
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:26 29th December 2007
Frontier arrived today, which was extremely quick considering I only paid for it on Christmas Day. Didn't come with the map, but I still have the one from my other copy. It did, however, come with TWO copies of the game disk (both original) so that wasn't so bad.

Haven't tested it yet, but I need to set up the Amiga and test the other copy (the one that got waterlogged). But the main reason I ordered it was to replace the manuals from the other copy. And at the price I paid, I think I got a good bargain (as long as one of my versions still works).
[Reply]
slicer1000 11:46 5th March 2008
Hi Guys

It been a month or two since I last posted I been busy. I have started a new Job working fo a games company. any way I got.

Heroquest 2 legacy of sorasil

Today after I won it off ebay
[Reply]
Harrison 12:39 5th March 2008
Cool. Is it a well known games company? What sort of games? What are you doing there?
[Reply]
Buleste 13:15 5th March 2008
More to the point can we have free samples?????
[Reply]
Harrison 13:40 5th March 2008
I was going to build up to that slowly... first congratulating him on the new job, then starting with the free sample pleading!
[Reply]
Buleste 13:53 5th March 2008
Sorry. Why beat around the bush when threatening and then torching is much more efficient.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:25 5th March 2008
I didn't know you were American!
[Reply]
Buleste 14:54 5th March 2008
If i was American ther would be no threats and torching would be at the end after the air strikes, armoured invasion and special forces raids. With the possibility of extreme military action at a later date.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up