Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Post here every time you buy a amiga game.
Harrison 16:21 6th December 2007
I think one is included and built into the helmet. At least it has been in the costumes I've seen in the past.

I don't own any full sized costumes myself, but someone I know that has made some fan Star Wars movies owns a few including Vader and Storm Trooper suits.

If I were to buy any I would want to get a Boba Fett and Storm Trooper outfit. But these all cost around £600 each, so not cheap.

Firebox is a cool site. I've been receiving their catalogues for some time now and they always have a lot of great content.
[Reply]
Buleste 12:13 7th December 2007
If you can afford to spend that much on a costume i think you could afford to hire James Earl Jones for the night. That would be cool.
[Reply]
slicer1000 20:24 9th December 2007
Ok back to Topic!

Over the last few days I have got a few amiga games.

From EBay

Troddlers
Eye of the beholder 2 (kiss xl release)

from shops

speedball 2 (kiss release) works on a1200
Helmdall 2 a500 version
Big Run
soccer kid
super skidmarks
skidmarks
arcade pool
k240
[Reply]
Ghost 01:50 10th December 2007
Have you already played any of these games?
[Reply]
Harrison 14:08 10th December 2007
Some very nice games there Slicer. What condition are they in? And are they complete with manuals etc...?
[Reply]
slicer1000 18:10 12th December 2007
I only buy complete games unless they are very rare. I have also played them all in most case I am getting games I wanted when I was younger but could not afford,
[Reply]
slicer1000 14:14 23rd December 2007
Got Chaos Engine 2 the other week.

All nice and boxed!
[Reply]
Harrison 17:51 25th December 2007
Nice. I loved the Chaos Engine games. Great atmosphere with the music, and the voices. I still liked the original more than the sequel though.

I also got hold of the mobile phone port of the first game recently and it is a very faithful copy. The graphics look identical and the gameplay is pretty much the same. Obviously not as nice to control using a mobile phone, but still playable.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:40 25th December 2007
Just won an auction on eBay for a boxed copy of Frontier, to replace waterlogged copy. Will update when it arrives! Cost me 89p + postage! Total cost £3.39.

So quite pleased with that!
[Reply]
Harrison 22:50 25th December 2007
Nice find. Does it come with the map?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up