Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: I love Pink FLoyd, am i old fashion?
Tiago 12:32 25th November 2007
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
The live albums are particulary excellent.
Comfortably Numb on the Delicate Sound ofThunder is my all time fave track.

The only problem with Meddle is on one of the tracks, is you'ill never walk alone.
Found out the hard way when I heard it blasting out of my midi.

Was not happy.
he he he
The last track "echoes" is my favorite on that album
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 23:05 25th November 2007
Yeah, Echoes is top notch.
[Reply]
Sharingan 14:14 26th November 2007
I listen to some Pink Floyd too, but I don't have every album.

Don't see how you would be 'old fashioned' when you listen to older music. In fact, I think music from the 70's-80's is far superior to the crap we hear nowadays.
[Reply]
Buleste 14:27 26th November 2007
I'd prefer "Musically Challanged" to crap.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:12 26th November 2007
I think the "musically challenged" are the teenagers today. Most of them refuse to listen to anything that is not in the current "charts" and even delete or throw away any music that is "out of date", meaning two years old! And ask any of them about a group from 30+ years ago and they will give you a blank expression. Very sad. We all explore music from all generations, and I don't quite get what has gone wrong with the current teenage generation. Although being over pampered, spoilt and living in a culture where materialistic things are the only thing of importance has to be a big factor.
[Reply]
Tiago 15:26 26th November 2007
When i was 15/20 i listen to old metal albuns... i really enjoy that time bands like Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Judas prist .... of course i also liked the bands from my time, but i always liked older bands....
kids from today, don't even care to know how was music 10 years ago.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:42 26th November 2007
I remember first hearing Deep Purple's Machine Head album and being blown away. My dad had told some of the lorry drivers that came into his work that I was into Heavy Metal, so one of them had given him the Deep Purple tape for me. That was really cool, and it is still my favourite album by them.
[Reply]
Tiago 15:53 26th November 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I remember first hearing Deep Purple's Machine Head album and being blown away. My dad had told some of the lorry drivers that came into his work that I was into Heavy Metal, so one of them had given him the Deep Purple tape for me. That was really cool, and it is still my favourite album by them.

Yes, great!!!

Smoke on the water, highway star, lazy, space trucking .... all songs from Machine head are great !!!!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up