Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Hi all
Harrison 11:34 19th November 2007
Hi and welcome. I think you could make Bloodwych's day.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:27 19th November 2007
I just made screenshots for Bloodwych, is there only the very lame and simple title screen??

[Reply]
Bloodwych 17:20 19th November 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
I just made screenshots for Bloodwych, is there only the very lame and simple title screen??
Blasphemy oh non-believer!!!

To be honest, that's most people's attitude when they load up Bloodwych. It has a hidden depth however, that can only be unlocked by accepting thy quest in two player mode.

I wrote a review to save me blabbering on anymore about the game to others:

http://www.lemonamiga.com/reviews/view.php?id=231

I'm not a fanatic or anything, but hope to draw a little recognition to an otherwise forgotten and ignored gaming gem.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:29 19th November 2007
I did not moan against the game, but I thought there might perhaps be another title screen, as I have different versions of the game

If you want, you can also add your review to our site, or write another one.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 19:29 19th November 2007
Nope, that title screen is all there was, all there is and all there ever will be. One load routine, one title screen; then it all runs from 512k.

I'll certainly get around to providing a review for this site!
[Reply]
toomanymikes 20:02 19th November 2007
Welcome!
[Reply]
Harrison 23:39 19th November 2007
That is very true. When playing the game in single player you tend to be a bit underwhelmed because the graphics and gameplay in single player don't match up to similar games like Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder. But play the game in two player and it comes alive and is so much more fun.
[Reply]
GodmodeUK 09:29 30th November 2007
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up