Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: v85rawdeal wins Poster of the Month again!
Harrison 03:32 15th November 2007
v85rawdeal Wins Poster of the Month October 2007

Congratulations goes to v85rawdeal for doing it again! By winning the
October 2007 Poster of the Month Competition. He won it with this post:

Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by toomanymikes
I drop by about three times a day - in the morning before work, at lunch and when I get home. I dont always post but I do read heaps of the topics - I love this forum because the members are so friendly, knowledgable and bloody wierd!
I take offence at being called 'knowledgable'
Nice one. Congratulations!
[Reply]
Submeg 09:22 15th November 2007
Nice work man! I will have to come up with something to cut you down you damn poppy
[Reply]
Ghost 10:10 15th November 2007
Originally Posted by Submeg:
Nice work man! I will have to come up with something to cut you down you damn poppy
Hmm perhaps some witty remark program that immediately kicks in whenever v85rawdeal writes something down, responding on whatever he writes down.
When v85rawdeal realises that it happens everytime he posts something and that he can't win, we might be able to take away the title from him.

Of course it is also going to lead to some of the most strangest conversations ever, from posts about matters in the world to simple questions.
[Reply]
Submeg 10:45 15th November 2007
Originally Posted by Ghost:
Originally Posted by Submeg:
Hmm perhaps some witty remark program that immediately kicks in whenever v85rawdeal writes something down, responding on whatever he writes down.
When v85rawdeal realises that it happens everytime he posts something and that he can't win, we might be able to take away the title from him.

Of course it is also going to lead to some of the most strangest conversations ever, from posts about matters in the world to simple questions.
Good thinking Ghost, we shall turn his posts in to quoteworthy gold!
[Reply]
Teho 10:59 15th November 2007
Originally Posted by Ghost:
Of course it is also going to lead to some of the most strangest conversations ever,
And how is that different from our regular conversations here pray tell?
[Reply]
Submeg 11:15 15th November 2007
Well, usually they follow some kind of path...take for instance, telescopes. We started with looking at the stars, now talking about looking at girls with no bras. pretty logical progression to me
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 11:25 15th November 2007
And yet we can't entice any female members.
Weird that.
[Reply]
Submeg 11:29 15th November 2007
Meh, they just have low insult tolerance levels For example, if they ask you "does this make me look fat?" Every answer is wrong...
[Reply]
Teho 11:44 15th November 2007
There are many of those. If you ever hear "What do you like most, me or [insert favourite time-consuming hobby]?" for example, you are going to have a fight.
[Reply]
Sharingan 12:20 15th November 2007
v85rawdeal wins again?

Us mortals stand no chance ... no chance at all
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up