Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Do you cook?
Harrison 17:08 15th November 2007
I now have visions of JT in a complete "tasteful" Golf outfit. Pink Stripped sweater, pink check trousers, white shoes with pink trimming and a light pink knitted flat cap!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 19:48 15th November 2007
I don't suppose there is going to be any ClassicAmiga.com branded clothing is there? If so, we could make a pink ClassicAmiga T-Shirt and get JT to model it for the site.

Maybe some ClassicAmiga clothes would also attract some girls to the site (who could also model the female amiga clothes for the site).
[Reply]
Submeg 20:42 15th November 2007
Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:

Maybe some ClassicAmiga clothes would also attract some girls to the site (who could also model the female amiga clothes for the site).
Or lack thereof.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:53 15th November 2007
I can just imagine some of the T-Shirt slogans...

Originally Posted by :
Wanna twiddle my joystick?
Originally Posted by :
How big is your floppy?
Originally Posted by :
My other computer is a PC!
Originally Posted by :
1gb of memory? HAH! Who needs it...
Originally Posted by :
Clan Classicamiga... Our processors may be slow... but we can run real fast!

[Reply]
toomanymikes 21:01 15th November 2007
I leave for one night and when i return your all back onto women (or not as the case may be)! JT - i think you should post a pic of said top onto the site and we can have a vote!
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 23:26 15th November 2007
Top idea.
Come on JT, don't be shy.
You were raving about it early on.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 08:01 16th November 2007
I agree. Lets see a picture.

I bet you would get some funny looks wearing the 'wanna twiddle my joystick' tshirt. Not sure about the slow processors one though, as I wouldn't class 68ks as being slow and you must have a lot of programmes running to need 1GB of memory (except maybe if you were running Windows Vista)
[Reply]
J T 08:55 16th November 2007
OK I'll have to get some pics and post them up when I get a chance. I have a pink tie also, but no socks/pants/trousers in pink.

I'm not saying it's my favourite colour - but all you guys are sounding like we did in school "Oh noes! Teh pink! I musn't touch it or I might turn ghey"

Maybe you all ought to try the 'dark' side (or more accurate, nattily light iin colour and tone )
[Reply]
Submeg 11:24 16th November 2007
Originally Posted by J T:

I'm not saying it's my favourite colour - but all you guys are sounding like we did in school "Oh noes! Teh pink! I musn't touch it or I might turn ghey"

Maybe you all ought to try the 'dark' side (or more accurate, nattily light iin colour and tone )
Oh no, it's too late. Guys: have a beer for the loss of JT. He was a great man. God bless his soul. Ladies: Enjoy pink, smell flowers and get your b!tch ass back in the kicthen and bake me some pie!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up