Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Do you cook?
TiredOfLife 15:28 15th November 2007
Originally Posted by J T:
A tank top? No way, I don't like those at all.
Yeah, like that could possibly make your top any worse than it already is.

[Reply]
Harrison 15:47 15th November 2007

[Reply]
Tiago 15:59 15th November 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:

[Reply]
Stephen Coates 16:14 15th November 2007
Back on topic, I can cook. I can depend on exactly what though. I tend to end up haveing things slightly under/over cooked, as when i make stuff for myself, I don;t always put that much effort in and do it as quick as possible, but I always try and get it perfect when I cook for other people.

As for pink shirts, well, i don;t think there's anything wrong with men wearing them, but I wouldn't wear one.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 16:47 15th November 2007
Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:

As for pink shirts, well, i don;t think there's anything wrong with men wearing them, but I wouldn't wear one.
Why not if you don't think there is anything wrong?
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 16:51 15th November 2007
Because I don't think I would look good in one
[Reply]
Tiago 16:55 15th November 2007
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:

Why not if you don't think there is anything wrong?
He he he
And it keeps going.... the pink stuff ...
[Reply]
J T 16:55 15th November 2007
My awesome top with the pink stripe would suit anyone as long as they have the guts to wear it
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 16:58 15th November 2007
I'm secure enough in my masculinity that I don't feel the need to prove it by wearing anything so outrageous.

[Reply]
Tiago 17:03 15th November 2007
JT, so you wear any other pink stuff to combine with your sweat ? like... pink socks? or pink pants? sorry, just kidding ....

So funny this pink stuff... i have to confess that last wedding i went i was that close of going with a pink tie .... he he he but i didn't...
My girlfriend had some pinks in her dress so i was supposed to go with pink to, but in the end i didnt
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up