Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Girls in forum... we should try...
Tiago 07:35 13th November 2007
Many times we said that we don't have any girls in forum...
We still don't have any girls in forum...

I don't believe there aren't any Amiga female fans... i remember back in the days,
that most fans where male, but there were girls that liked computer games, i used to know at last 3 girls with Amigas... i am sure there are still some out there.

We should do something about this. We can seek in other foruns to find some girls and invite them to come to classicamiga.

A female presence would be very nice.
[Reply]
Submeg 10:07 13th November 2007
Yea, I dont know why it is....not like we are an overly ego dominated group...
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 10:46 13th November 2007
There certainly are girls who (still) like Amigas. There just arn't that many of them.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:57 13th November 2007
We have had female members in the past, with the most enthusiastic being an American who owned a lot of big box machines. I think she was having trouble juggling a lot of kids, a university course, living in a caravan and a few other things and so ended up not being able to visit. That was quite some time ago though, so I might try to contact her and see if she will visit us again.

But it is true, we don't see any girls (that we know of) posting, unless one of you has something to admit!

There are definitely some female Amiga fans out there. I've received emails from quite a few asking for help in finding their favourite games that they remember, and helping them get them to run in emulation so they can play them again.
[Reply]
Sharingan 11:06 13th November 2007
If you really want a female Amiga enthusiast on the CA forums, I can wear a wig and pretend to be one
[Reply]
Harrison 11:09 13th November 2007
But we would need photographic evidence!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 11:10 13th November 2007
There are some girls at amiga.org.

Doesn't anyone here have girlfriends who might take a bit of interest in Amigas?
[Reply]
Tiago 11:10 13th November 2007
Originally Posted by Sharingan:
If you really want a female Amiga enthusiast on the CA forums, I can wear a wig and pretend to be one
No sharingan... don't do that...
[Reply]
Harrison 11:12 13th November 2007
Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
Doesn't anyone here have girlfriends who might take a bit of interest in Amigas?
You don't actually have a girlfriend, do you Steve? If you did you would know how silly that question is.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 11:20 13th November 2007
No, I don't have a girlfriend

Why is it silly? There could be some people who are lucky and have a girlfriend that likes Amigas. After all, we have determined that amiga-liking-girls do exist.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up