Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Girls in forum... we should try...
Puni/Void 14:40 13th November 2007
Well, we started playing these co-op games and found it fun! Wasn't really more to it than that. The Amiga has some great titles, so it's easy to get hooked. None of us had a PC at that time either, so the Amiga was the only option for computing.
[Reply]
J T 14:49 13th November 2007
Originally Posted by Tiago:
Originally Posted by :
My girlfriend is also a bit interested in Amiga's
PG, how did you do that?
Can i change my girlfriend kickstart?
You can try sticking it in but then you might run into problems with your floppy being rejected.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 14:51 13th November 2007

[Reply]
Tiago 14:56 13th November 2007
Originally Posted by J T:
Originally Posted by Tiago:
Originally Posted by :
My girlfriend is also a bit interested in Amiga's
PG, how did you do that?
Can i change my girlfriend kickstart?
You can try sticking it in but then you might run into problems with your floppy being rejected.
That would be a real big problem
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 15:01 13th November 2007
lol
[Reply]
Harrison 15:36 13th November 2007
Surely you would want to be using a Hard Disk. She's not going to accept a floppy disk now is she!
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 15:58 13th November 2007
Some fibs being told here.
Someones girlfriend happy to have her fella "waisting time" on an Amiga/PC/Playstation/Xbox/Nintendo/Football/Golf etc.

Don't make me laugh.

Ste, your only young mate, don't let any of them get their claws in.
Don't let yourself get dragged under.

(Wonder why there are no women members on this site.)

[Reply]
Harrison 16:07 13th November 2007
I was about to make the same point. Just read through the whole of this thread to see why we don't have any female members!
[Reply]
Submeg 19:58 13th November 2007
Yea they would just take over, start making new sections like "hair and beauty" and threads dedicated to makeup products.............BORING!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 22:09 13th November 2007
Do we really need girls in here? We would only talk about computers anyway, or would there be someone asking other non computer related questions? I don't think so. Could be interesting though.

Most gf's I had, also had a complete disinterest in computers/consoles whatever which shape they had. I only had one gf when I was 18 who played Bubble Bobble and Twintris with me. She was better in Twintris than myself, and I hate losing, and even worse is, losing against women
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up