Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Quiz discussion
Harrison 21:08 9th January 2007
Well I won't look at the results as I want to take part in the quiz myself. I will try and submit my answers tomorrow.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 11:08 10th January 2007
I like that table - a nice feature for the Quiz section. Too bad I didn't do very well on the quiz though.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:13 10th January 2007
The table is for any use, not only for the quiz section. I just wanted to let you know, in case. I thought making a table would give us a nice overview over the whole quiz in one look. And as Harrison told me how to use private threads, this is just working fine for the quiz section.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 19:55 25th April 2008
I have an Amiga quiz that I would like to have run as one of the quizzes (sp?). What is the best way of going about it?

Should I PM the questions to DC and then hold off on passing on the answers till after the quiz is closed?

I would love to see this quiz run as it took all of five minutes to decide how I wanted it to work and almost 8 hours of research to get the quiz together...

Pretty please...

Pretty, pretty please...

Pretty, pretty pretty please, with beige smarties on top...
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 20:15 25th April 2008
Perhaps you can do it using the vBulletin main Quiz feature here.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:21 26th April 2008
You are welcome to start your own quiz in this quiz section yourself. Just create a new Quiz 5 thread and post your questions and lock the quiz thread, asking people to send their answered to you by PM.

Then create a results thread, and I can then update it for you so that it only has permission for you to access it. You can then post the answers in there and I can add permissions to the results thread as you get answers in from members.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 13:20 26th April 2008
Have posted the quiz, but couldn't for the life of me, see how to close/lock the thread.

If someone could help me with this I would be forever grateful... and open to bribery!
[Reply]
Teho 14:00 26th April 2008
Took care of it. Bonus points?
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 14:04 26th April 2008
I am sure I can arrange something

Mind you, i have finally managed to find some of the blurb I wanted for one of the questions, but it is too late to add it now.

*Contemplates using the ROTR blurb as the tie-breaker, instead*
[Reply]
J T 23:09 28th April 2008
I finally entered quiz 4. No prizes for lateness, obv
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up