Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Maaan, what's this funny smell?
Stephen Coates 11:44 1st November 2007
What actually is the point in AfterShave?
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 12:40 1st November 2007
It is a reminder to us that shaving bloody stings... and a subliminal way to get us to buy Veet...

... well, that's what I think... when I do bother to think, that is!
[Reply]
Harrison 12:46 1st November 2007
Has anyone here ever tried to use Veet or other hair removal cream on their face? If so, did it work?

As for Aftershave, main point of it is to close the pores on your face after shaving to prevent a rash, and also to prevent infection if you cut yourself while shaving. And it can really sting if slapped on straight after shaving! It's also so you smell nice.
[Reply]
J T 14:47 1st November 2007
I only use it for the nice smell
[Reply]
Tiago 09:56 2nd November 2007
eau de toilette, i use
XS paco rabane -> very nice, not fresh, not harm, great.
Eternety CK -> not too active, smooth, discrette, i like it a lot
Kuoros YSL -> a litle warm, more winter them summer, good for a calm night time.

deodorant, i use only nivea (dont smell nothing).
How do you say something it doesnt have smell?
Well i used because it doesnt have smell, it's better, if you have smell by a eau de toilette you should have the same smell in you deodorant or (no smell) to different smells is not nice. And also because nivea is not aggressive and it doesn't irritate my skin.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:24 2nd November 2007
Originally Posted by Tiago:
You could say it is odourless, unscented, or fragrance free.
[Reply]
Tiago 12:41 2nd November 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Originally Posted by Tiago:
You could say it is odourless, unscented, or fragrance free.

odourless, that's the word i was looking. Thanks.
[Reply]
toomanymikes 12:45 2nd November 2007
I use Dove deodorant because it doesent have a strong smell - I prefer to smell clean rather than having something too overpowering on. When I do wear aftershave I use Boss or Pie. I also like armani He.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 13:44 5th November 2007
I'm basically always hot and therefore need to go for the big guns in terms of deoderant.
Tend to use Sure 24hr Extreme.

Working in an office who judge necessary heat temperature by asking the two stone anorexic if she is ok, isn't actually the best method in my book.

As for aftershave, whatever gets bought for me.
Never bought any for myself in my life.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:13 7th November 2007
Doesn't anyone use Wunderbaums? If you stick a couple of these under your t-shirt you're good to go. Then you won't have to waste any precious money on deo.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up