Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Massive Amiga software collection on fleaBay
StuKeith 19:21 29th October 2007
Im very tempted to bid. It will mean however, a 5hr journey each way!

Amiga Collection
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 19:33 29th October 2007
Nice collection, if you win this one, sell me the C64 games
[Reply]
Harrison 22:24 29th October 2007
That definitely is a great collection. It would be brilliant for scanning for the site. hint, hint!
[Reply]
StuKeith 12:00 30th October 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
That definitely is a great collection. It would be brilliant for scanning for the site. hint, hint!
If I can borrow your pickup yea. not sure if my 306 fit it all in lol.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:16 30th October 2007
Actually my Dad has a pickup. A nice L200.

I think the seller of that auction might be very optimistic hoping it will go for £1000. I can't image it going for anything like that.
[Reply]
Ghost 14:17 30th October 2007
Hello all,

I don't know, I see a crapload of PC games between it all, plus I myself can't find any of the real interesting Amiga classics amongst this like for example the Lucasarts games.

I get more the impression that this guy's collection is somewhat after the 'golden' era of Amiga, yes he does have some games still considered classic by many but not much.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:34 30th October 2007
That is true, and there are a lot of duplicates. But I imagine there should be quite a few good ones among them. The condition of most of them look OK though.
[Reply]
dave_sti 00:56 31st October 2007
wow nice selection but i have to agree, i see a lot of PC games there and only the odd amiga game. Still would be a nice collection to have!
[Reply]
J T 09:50 31st October 2007
That's a lot of games for sure, but really would anyone other than a reseller really be genuinely interested?
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:50 31st October 2007
Nice collection, but there are only a couple of games that I would be truly interested in... ie Midwinter and er... Midwinter
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up