Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Anyone here with experience of SCUMMVM
Harrison 13:10 27th October 2007
I just looked in the PD FAQs for you and any account not active for about 6 months or more faces being purged. This includes all accounts, with a good seed ratio or not. Any inactive accounts face being wiped.

The best way to keep a PD account active is just to keep seeding and updating the MAME torrent. That way you should never get banned and you seed ratio will just continue to increase. Then when you want something from there you should have a great ratio to download what you want.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:47 29th October 2007
I have now over 800GB upload at PD, and I only have a 512kb/s line. Been seeding for already a long time.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:20 29th October 2007
Didn't they upgrade your line recently though?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:28 29th October 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Didn't they upgrade your line recently though?
That was the upgrade, I have now the biggest available line here in Luxembourg, isn't that sad?? And it's a b, no B.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:16 29th October 2007
That is your upload speed though, right? If so that's pretty good. In the UK we only have 448kbps.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:56 29th October 2007
Yep, that's the upload, and for d/l they said it would go up to 15.000kb/s. That should be in May this year, but the idiots now give only full ADSL1, and I only have (and pay) 7.500 instead of the 15.000 with ADSL2+.

I could easily downgrade and pay less, but then also my upload will be downgraded, and I don't want this to happen.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:35 29th October 2007
That is annoying. But it is still much faster than you were getting before so it's still better.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up