Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Oops, I did it again
v85rawdeal 00:11 13th January 2008
I actually just felt physically queasy when I read that.

Give me over-the-top schlock horror and gore anyday, rather than the real thing!
[Reply]
Sharingan 08:14 13th January 2008
That's a good chunk of thumb gone!

Glad it's healing well though. It's funny, in the past I probably would've felt queasy reading and seeing this, but after having had surgery myself recently, things like blood and gore don't really affect me much anymore.
[Reply]
toomanymikes 11:18 13th January 2008
That is one mean wound man! You were saying about the nerves - I cut a big slice into my finger right down to the bone about a year and a half ago and it still feels funny now and again but it definately gets better over time. My GF is a nurse and she says it looks like its healing really well considering what your poor thumb has went through!
[Reply]
Buleste 14:37 13th January 2008
Wonder if you could get a thumb extension so you can use a joypad again? Mostly man part machine it's ROBOTHUMB.
[Reply]
Teho 17:01 13th January 2008
Rise of The Robot Finger again, is it?

Not to worry though, it turns out I can still use a joypad just fine.

Originally Posted by toomanymikes:
That is one mean wound man! You were saying about the nerves - I cut a big slice into my finger right down to the bone about a year and a half ago and it still feels funny now and again but it definately gets better over time. My GF is a nurse and she says it looks like its healing really well considering what your poor thumb has went through!
Yes, that's exactly what everyone's been telling me, that it's been healing very well all things considered. Only the nerves will take a while to fully mend, and that they may not heal completely. May notice it every now and then for the rest of my life, but it's a small price in the end. Could've been a lot worse.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 00:10 14th January 2008
Nasty, didn't realise how much you had lost.
Glad it's improving for you though.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:48 14th January 2008
It definitely looks like it is healing well, and you must be much happy now that you are finally back at work. As you say, you were really lucky. Lets hope there is no next time!
[Reply]
J T 16:00 14th January 2008
Yes, I really hope there is no next time for poor Teho. Still, at least it's healing up well.
[Reply]
Buleste 16:43 14th January 2008
Whats the word on the bets for the next accident Teho has? Any odds calculated for ***** injuries yet?

As i'm not allowed to put the scientific word for male genetalia i'll just put knob.
[Reply]
J T 18:27 14th January 2008
Or you could've put cock.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up