Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Classicamiga group
Demon Cleaner 10:34 29th October 2007
But I think that a HD TV is essential, and as you don't have one yet, buy both together. Buying a PS3 without using the HMDI is like buying a sports car and only driving in the 1st gear.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:19 29th October 2007
Very true, and this is the reason I've been waiting, as in the new year I will be able to afford to buy both, plus a Sky HD box, all together. It is just so hard having to wait, and I think you can relate to that one!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:53 29th October 2007
Originally Posted by :
and I think you can relate to that one!
Completely that's why I buy everything immediately.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:19 29th October 2007
OK. New clan forum is now setup inside the Fun and Games section of the forums. I've moved the PS3 and Wii code threads into there to get things started.

I will also start a R:FOM thread for players to ask for invites and post about the game.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 19:18 29th October 2007
It's getting harder to walk away without buying a PS3 at the min.
Will have to look a the situation after xmas.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 17:58 31st October 2007
It will be great to have you guys on board, and not just on R:FOM, it will be just dandy to see the classicamiga.com name crop up everywhere (Might create a character on Tiger Woods called classicamiga.com and upload shots regularly)
[Reply]
Submeg 07:35 4th November 2007
Question, for R:FOM, is it possible to have two people online on the same playstation?
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 07:48 4th November 2007
Unfortunately, the answer is no.

However, I think that it may be something that the programmers are looking to include into R:FOM2, as it has proven to be somewhat of a hit on Halo 3.

I was a little disappointed about that, but as the person I know who's house I go to with the PS3 is getting a PS3 for christmas (although he doesnt know it yet ) I will probably still take mine around and set mine up in another room so that we can both play online at the same time (without his cheating and looking at my half of the screen when we do multiplayer offline, which he does).
[Reply]
Submeg 12:57 4th November 2007
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
Unfortunately, the answer is no.

However, I think that it may be something that the programmers are looking to include into R:FOM2, as it has proven to be somewhat of a hit on Halo 3.
Oh at least that is something to look forward to....my gf and I make a good team

Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
(without his cheating and looking at my half of the screen when we do multiplayer offline, which he does).
Oh your not supposed to do that?
[Reply]
Teho 17:01 4th November 2007
Warhawk does let two people play split-screen in online matches, but not on the ranked servers as people used it to cheat. But whoever sets up an unranked server there has the option to allow it.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up