Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Now its my birthday!
Ghost 12:08 23rd October 2007
Hello all,

Well today is my birthday, I am now Twenty - Eight now.
It doesn't really feel very different than yesterday, only thing that lingers on my mind is that I have two years of study grant left before I have to look for other sources.

For the rest, well not much of excitement has happened today yet, I had a couple of visitors; mostly people who have been helping me since I have started to live on my own and we have celebrated a little with cake and such.
I also received a couple of presents from them like an organizer and a few other small things.

My friend Ian McDonald, creator of the Bruno the Bandit webcomic also surprised me with an unexpected gift, a drawing made especially for me.
He send a me picture of it on Email and will mail me the original later.

Antti, my friend in Finland got me a copy of Darwinia, guess I finally get to install it today as I had promised him not to do so earlier.

Chris, pal from Guam gave me a copy of Galactic Civilisations 2: The Dread Lords/Dark Avatar.

In a way I got my own presents last week, Half Life 2 The Orange Box, Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, and Halcyon Sun.
I am still planning to get a new PC but it depends on a little on what people recommend and when blasted Vista finally runs properly.

I'll keep you all informed.
[Reply]
toomanymikes 12:11 23rd October 2007
Happy birthday!
[Reply]
Submeg 12:18 23rd October 2007
Hehe too many birthdays! Happy Birthday Ghost!
[Reply]
Harrison 12:21 23rd October 2007
Yeah, Happy birthday Ghost.

And don't forget, if you can remember your birthday you didn't party hard enough!
[Reply]
Tiago 12:43 23rd October 2007
Happy birthday!
[Reply]
Submeg 13:10 23rd October 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
And don't forget, if you can remember your birthday you didn't party hard enough!
So true, so true....
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:17 23rd October 2007
Happy birthday mate, and enjoy your 28, not long till 30
[Reply]
Ghost 13:20 23rd October 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Happy birthday mate, and enjoy your 28, not long till 30
Indeed, so I have to make sure I got a degree about that time as with basic schooling you don't get very far.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 14:45 23rd October 2007
Happy Birthday.

Only a few months till mine now.
[Reply]
Ghost 14:50 23rd October 2007
Man, we're all starting get old here.

Which is the youngest member on the board?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up