Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Now its my birthday!
Demon Cleaner 15:05 23rd October 2007
Stephen surely is, and I think I'm one of the oldest
[Reply]
Sharingan 15:30 23rd October 2007
Happy birthday

Since most of us grew up having Amigas and stuff, I figure almost everyone at CA should be around 30-35. Me, I'm just one year shy of that, but already feeling like an old fart!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 15:54 23rd October 2007
I will be 17 next year. 17 does seem quite old for me as the last few years have gone very quikely. I know there are a few people of similar age to me at amiga.org, but I don't think there are here.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:43 23rd October 2007
Only two months till my 34th birthday too!
[Reply]
J T 17:06 23rd October 2007
Happy Birthday Ghost
[Reply]
Ghost 18:34 23rd October 2007
Hello all of you,

Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday, this year is definitely an improvement over last year.
A lot less people who remembered my birthday and nothing really I could look out for regarding something I really wanted to have.

As for our 'generation', I think its the best.
We were witness to how gaming became more accepted within society and the creation of several classics, unfortunate we're also witness to the decline in game quality to cater the mainstream gamer.

But we will take it back, dammit!
[Reply]
Harrison 22:12 23rd October 2007
Although you are not quite old enough to remember the dawn of the first Arcade games and the start of the whole gaming industry! Something I remember well from the late 70's.
[Reply]
Ghost 23:57 23rd October 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Although you are not quite old enough to remember the dawn of the first Arcade games and the start of the whole gaming industry! Something I remember well from the late 70's.
Not such a big loss "Grandpa"
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 00:10 24th October 2007
Originally Posted by Ghost:
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Not such a big loss "Grandpa"
I think so, it would have been a very big loss imo, I was born in 1971 and can remember playing on a lot of arcade machines in the late 70's and early 80's, and I'm very glad I did not miss this period of time. I was quite amazed when I played Asteroids for the first time in Italy during a holiday in 78 or 79.
[Reply]
Ghost 00:13 24th October 2007
Thanks a lot you two for making me feel bad.

Guess it is time for me to plan some payback.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up