Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: A big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Demon Cleaner!
Ghost 23:31 16th October 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Thanks guys, as you perhaps notice, I'm back, I was drunk during 3 days, and now I'm still a bit ill. My stomach is always the problem, and as someone mentioned, I can't remember much what I did on Saturday, was at some feast, met some chicks, lots of booze, and forgot almost everything what happened after 2AM.
About nine months later after this event...

* Demon Cleaner is busy making breakfast when suddenly the door bells rings, as he opens the door he sees two of the 'chicks' he met at that feast, one holding a baby and another with a buggy *

"Happy birthday dady!" They both say sarcastic.

Demon Cleaner "Oh f***"
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 23:37 16th October 2007
Originally Posted by Ghost:
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Thanks guys, as you perhaps notice, I'm back, I was drunk during 3 days, and now I'm still a bit ill. My stomach is always the problem, and as someone mentioned, I can't remember much what I did on Saturday, was at some feast, met some chicks, lots of booze, and forgot almost everything what happened after 2AM.
About nine months later after this event...

* Demon Cleaner is busy making breakfast when suddenly the door bells rings, as he opens the door he sees two of the 'chicks' he met at that feast, one holding a baby and another with a buggy *

"Happy birthday dady!" They both say sarcastic.

Demon Cleaner "Oh f***"
Darn
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:19 23rd October 2007
Originally Posted by Ghost:
So, what did you get?
Btw, talking about birthday, I did get a T-Shirt today from a buddy at work, nothing else. Do they all think if you get older, you're not worth a present anymore?
[Reply]
Harrison 17:35 23rd October 2007
Yep, same for Christmas too. As the years go on you eventually just get a card with "from ..." inside.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up