Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: What's your favorite joystick
What's your favorite joystick
  • View Poll Results

Thread: Favorite joystick
    Demon Cleaner 14:26 11th October 2007
    I just made a little poll where everyone can vote for his favorite joystick. If there are any not listed, please chose other and name it here. Multiple votes are allowed.
    [Reply]
    v85rawdeal 19:03 11th October 2007
    I am dumb!

I clicked on the wrong Zipstick... DUH!!!
    [Reply]
    J T 22:13 11th October 2007
    I did not know there were different types of Zipstik until Alex mentioned it in the other thread. It's no secret that I liked the Zipstik (super pro?)

I used to use Sega pads on my Amiga quite a lot, they worked well. I also had a Cheetah 125 and hated it.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 20:28 12th October 2007
    I also liked the ZipStik (isn't that the correct spelling?). I don't remember it actually being called the Super Pro. I'm sure I have the original box somewhere so will have a look and see.

I did modify mine though. I always hated the suction cup feet and especially on this stick as it stuck to anything it got close too. So I trimmed the suction cups off so they ended up just been grippy rubber feet and I personally thing that worked much better.
    [Reply]
    Sharingan 07:13 13th October 2007
    As stated in the other thread, I preferred the Arcade Pro above all the other joysticks. I simply could never get used to the Competition Pro.
    [Reply]
    J T 10:49 13th October 2007
    Originally Posted by Harrison:
    I also liked the ZipStik (isn't that the correct spelling?). I don't remember it actually being called the Super Pro. I'm sure I have the original box somewhere so will have a look and see.

I did modify mine though. I always hated the suction cup feet and especially on this stick as it stuck to anything it got close too. So I trimmed the suction cups off so they ended up just been grippy rubber feet and I personally thing that worked much better.
    I believe that it was Zipstik, yes, although adding the 'c' is commonplace. Annoyingly, my sister chewed the rubber suction cups at the bottom of our controllers, so they would no longer stick at all because they were no longer smooth
    [Reply]
    sarek2k 17:49 18th January 2008
    i didn't know of zipstick & zipstick super pro in the intrests of fairness i think they should be merged as one

and i also think this should be a multi choice (in fave order) or something cause i like at least 4 counting zipstick & super pro also comp pro (2nd) and cruiser 3rd or 4th i have 6 zipsticks now

here's my joystick box
    Attached: DSC00008.jpg (68.8 KB)
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    Up