Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: How many active Amigas exists in the world?
Harrison 14:13 26th September 2007
Originally Posted by Tiago:
I am going to make a very simple website in Portuguese with photos of my A1200 and banners to link to classicaamiga.com and exlpain a litle bit how to buy. i hope that gets any atention thru Portuguese and Brazilian old fans.
Sounds like a great idea to try and attract more people from other countries back to the Amiga scene.

If you want to do this you are more than welcome to host the site on the classicamiga server, and can have a classicamiga.com subdomain to host it under if that would be of interest.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 17:04 27th September 2007
I would expect a few thousand at least (including emulation users). You only have to look at the amount of people registered on forums to work out that there must be lots of people who are at least still interested in Amigas.
[Reply]
Harrison 17:10 27th September 2007
Well, yes, there are a lot of people still interested. Just look at the classicamiga visitor statistics to prove that. Last month we had about 90,000 unique visitors to the site, so all of those are interested in some way (except for those visiting from search results by mistake), but I doubt most still have a working real Amiga.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up