Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thread: Amiga Photographs
Harrison 14:54 24th January 2008
But what abou everything else in the case? I see what looks like a CPU fan? And some sort of kickstart addition on the very left. Looks like a complex project.
[Reply]
Zetr0 15:03 24th January 2008
this is what i could make out

thats about it really.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:07 24th January 2008
just found the specs on EAB

Specs:

CPU 030/40,
2 MB Chip, 16 MB Fast,
HDD 3.2 GB + external IDE connector
integrated LCD screen (2,5") and sound (amplifiers and speakers),
intergrated stereo sampler

the thread can be found here. Quite a few familier names on there as well.
[Reply]
sarek2k 15:15 24th January 2008
That looks like a great mod inside but the outside is not to my taste either just stopped short of view meters like old 70's hifi's!

anyway back to questions from Harrison & Zetro.

As i told Harrison last night on pager messager when i first got my Amiga 1200 i didn't even know it had a scan doubler inside i knew it had some kind of VGA adaptor but that was as much as i knew (i had assumed it cost something like £15 cause i had no idea what a scan doubler was back then!)

see the whole disccusion here starting from post 7/15 & more

and see attached images.
Attached: SCANDOUBLER1.jpg (162.8 KB) SCANDOUBLER2.jpg (187.7 KB) SCANDOUBLER3.jpg (142.4 KB)
[Reply]
Zetr0 15:16 24th January 2008
@Buleste

I fear we may have to watch out for that Zetr0 character.... he looks a bit of a post whore to me....
[Reply]
Buleste 15:21 24th January 2008
Originally Posted by sarek2k:
That looks like a great mod inside but the outside is not to my taste either just stopped short of view meters like old 70's hifi's!

anyway back to questions from Harrison & Zetro.

As i told Harrison last night on msn when i first got my Amiga 1200 i didn't even know it had a scan doubler inside i knew it had some kind of VGA adaptor but that was as much as i knew (i had assumed it cost something like £15 cause i had no idea what a scan doubler was back then!)

see the whole disccusion here starting from post 7/15 & more

and see attached images.
Ah the good old DCE internal scandoubler. Saw one on the net the other day. Pricy bit of kit nowadays. Wish i had one.

@ Zetr0
There's nothing wrong with being a post whore. Just don't expect to be paid.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:27 24th January 2008
Can the A600 support 16MB fast ram? I thought ECS machines could only accept 9MB (total system ram 11MB). Or is that something that the A630 adds (the ability for more)?

Also any ideas how the LCD is hooked up?

Originally Posted by :
@ Zetr0
Unless it's forum points you are collecting then every post pays you for your efforts!

You can then spend them all in the arcade.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:32 24th January 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Can the A600 support 16MB fast ram? I thought ECS machines could only accept 9MB (total system ram 11MB). Or is that something that the A630 adds (the ability for more)?

Also any ideas how the LCD is hooked up?

Originally Posted by :
@ Zetr0
Unless it's forum points you are collecting then every post pays you for your efforts!

You can then spend them all in the arcade.
Like Submeg.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 19:37 24th January 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
I've edited the post so that it contains a link to the site as i couldn't get the images to upload.
Or for larger pictures try http://www.planetneon.hu/pic/A600_extreme_lcd.jpg
and http://www.planetneon.hu/pic/A600_extreme_inside.jpg. Unfortunatly as my hungarian or polish is rusty to say the least i don't know any more about the project.
This is what happens when you lock the A-Team in a computer warehouse.
[Reply]
Buleste 19:42 24th January 2008
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
Originally Posted by Buleste:
I've edited the post so that it contains a link to the site as i couldn't get the images to upload.
Or for larger pictures try http://www.planetneon.hu/pic/A600_extreme_lcd.jpg
and http://www.planetneon.hu/pic/A600_extreme_inside.jpg. Unfortunatly as my hungarian or polish is rusty to say the least i don't know any more about the project.
This is what happens when you lock the A-Team in a computer warehouse.
More like McGuyver.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Up