Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread: Amiga Photographs
toomanymikes 18:02 14th October 2007
I kinda want to replicate the WB1.3 colours for old times sake so that would be cool!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:09 14th October 2007
Workbench 1.3 was a bit more colourful with the the blue background and so on. Are you thinking of using some of the old icons as well?
[Reply]
toomanymikes 18:50 14th October 2007
Yeah, it seems a bit too clinical with the newer setup. Older style icons would be cool
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:53 14th October 2007
There might be a package available featuring a wide variety of WB 1.3 icons. Maybe you can find something like that through Aminet.
[Reply]
Harrison 19:00 14th October 2007
Originally Posted by toomanymikes:
Yeah, it seems a bit too clinical with the newer setup. Older style icons would be cool
The default WB2+ colour scheme is definitely very bland, although equally the older 1.3 one is quite sickly, although it is instantly recognised as being the Amiga.

Have you also considered a premade Workbench package such as BloodWych's ClassicWB packs? http://classicwb.abime.net/ These instantly give you access to lots of icon packs that look great, as well as colour schemes and many utilities.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:03 14th October 2007
I had a quick peek at those packages, and they look very nice!
[Reply]
toomanymikes 22:13 14th October 2007
thanks for the link-ill download them tomorrow.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 05:31 15th October 2007
Keep meaning to take piccies myself.
Problem is i'm having a lot of work done on the house, and my computer room is an absolute bomb site.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 09:19 15th October 2007
I might also download some of those packages and install them on my amiga.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 13:38 15th October 2007
That is truly a most impressive set-up, Mike, especially as it is all neat and tidy and not cluttered like mine

I especially like the contrasting colours that seem to blend together to make a nice ensemble of colour, age and function.

Which leads to a great idea for a sequel to Yie Ar Kung Fu:- Yie Ar Feng Shui
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up