Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Poster of the Month is back
Harrison 17:57 5th January 2007
The Poster of the Month competition is back up and running.

This time the new board is featuring a much more automated submission and voting system for nominating posts and voting on the nominations. Please see the rules and guidelines thread in the Post of the Month section for further details on how it works and the rules you need to follow.

Don't forget to start nominating posts you think are good, and to check the nominations to vote on them.

[Reply]
J T 12:10 6th January 2007
I submitted a quote for POTM but it wasn't clear where to put the reason for submitting.

The "context box" looked like it was in the wrong place (on the LHS) with a description on the RHS.

Tad confusing, possibly needs better arranging and labelling?
[Reply]
Harrison 13:33 6th January 2007
Yeah, the context box is appearing very small at the moment. I need to try and find the form code that is controlling its layout to make it bigger and to add some information to it's description to make it clearer. I will try and do that when I get time.
[Reply]
J T 13:56 6th January 2007
Cool cool, so you knew about that already.

It's a much neater way of nominating than before. I do like this vB system.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:08 6th January 2007
Yep, the nominating system is great. A lot easier than the one on the Invision board (which wasn't present at all).
[Reply]
Submeg 00:35 23rd January 2007
I support that view....this is a very nice design!
[Reply]
Harrison 17:45 30th January 2007
Don't forget to all take a look at the nominated posts for January and vote on each by giving them a score out of 5 stars. Once the month is over, if we have a clear winner I will award the member the POTM award. Or if we have a tie we will then have a poll to pick the winner from the tied members.

Remember that you cannot nominate the admin, but nominations for anyone else is ok.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 17:47 30th January 2007
Going to vote right now! May the best poster win!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up