Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Painful scenes in movies that made you wince (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
Buleste 10:25 6th May 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
"When you plan to break up"? So you don't see a future in your current relationship then? Does she know that?
V85 said break OUT. I think he was implying that he is the insane homicidal maniac (although i don't think there are many homicidal maniacs that aren't insane) from Ghosts post. Unfortunatly he forgot that he loves Moty Python and that makes him quite sane, just a little strange.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:34 6th May 2008
So he did! Does this mean that she currently has him locked in a basement prison? Using him to continue her bloodline? With only his Amiga to keep him sane!

...and in 24 years time authorities will discover him locked in the basement, surrounded by loads of little v85's who all think the Amiga is the window to the universe!
[Reply]
Buleste 11:00 6th May 2008
So he did! Does this mean that she currently has him locked in a basement prison? Using him to continue her bloodline?
Surely she could've picked someone better!!!

With only his Amiga to keep him sane!
It failed.
[Reply]
Ghost 05:01 8th May 2008
So he did! Does this mean that she currently has him locked in a basement prison? Using him to continue her bloodline? With only his Amiga to keep him sane!

...and in 24 years time authorities will discover him locked in the basement, surrounded by loads of little v85's who all think the Amiga is the window to the universe!
Might it not be better to cement over the building then?
Not that anyone would ever want to live there again.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 16:57 8th May 2008
@v85rawdeal

Well if you decide to break into my house to butcher me, you will be in for a surprise as I will not be following the traditional rules.
My house has only three doors for external access, all kept locked.
Windows are two small to climb through.
House is made of brick not wood so no bursting in.
I live in a city with loads of neighbours, not in a house in the middle of nowhere.
I'm male not female.
I'm 6 foot tall not 5 foot 2.
Weigh about sixteen stone not six.
Will not be wondering around the house half naked (Well depends on the time of day)
I think you find my snooker cue has a longer reach than any knife you've bought from the local fish bait shop.
I certainly won't be running away and falling over in my bare feet.
I'll be standing my ground in my size eleven boots.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you.
[Reply]
Ghost 18:07 8th May 2008
Ooh!
Go for it v85rawdeal, you know you can do it!

BTW, can I have your stuff should you 'accidentally' pass away because of a 'snooker-cue-through-the-head' attack?
[Reply]
Harrison 00:16 9th May 2008
His blood isn't even cold yet and you are already picking at the bones!

BTW, if you die do they issue a v85 death certificate?
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 15:11 10th May 2008
If I die, everything goes to my daughter...

And you don't want to mess with her, she's like both Doug AND Dinsdale Piranha all rolled into one 2yr old package!!!
[Reply]
Ghost 19:38 10th May 2008
That shouldn't be to hard to take care off.

Now what was the address?

(and no, I wouldn't do something nasty to the little girl you sickos, I would bribe her with candy. Kids love candy and at that age are more than willing to trade icky computers and games for loads of it)
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 13:14 12th May 2008
I'll just send round Spiny Norman.
Kids love pets.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up