What's your favorite drink?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4 5
    Thread: What's your favorite drink?
    Demon Cleaner 10:04 17th September 2007
    So what could it be?
    [Reply]
    Harrison 10:06 17th September 2007
    Well, I obviously chose the Beer option! But it is really Murphy's which isn't quite beer.
    [Reply]
    Tiago 11:15 17th September 2007
    BEER !!!!

In Portugal the best one is "Super Bock"

Beer !!! hummmmm
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 11:17 17th September 2007
    We sell a lot of Super Bock here in Luxembourg, and also Heineken. But that is because we have a LOT of Portuguese living here. The beer is indeed great, as is Sagres.
    [Reply]
    J T 11:22 17th September 2007
    I'm very keen on Sol, and San Miguel. Bit different to the bigger names over here, but not so different as to be hard to get or radically different and odd to my admittedly uneducated palate.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 11:23 17th September 2007
    If I have to drink a beer I tend to go for San Miguel. I usually have a few of those with a BBQ.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 11:29 17th September 2007
    Our beer from Luxembourg is also ace, best one is Bofferding.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 11:42 17th September 2007
    My girlfriend sometimes tries the Local Ales in some of the local pubs, and I usually have a taste, but I've not yet found one I could drink a whole glass of. Normally local real Ales tend to have too much fragrance, with a flowery flavour. I think she just makes me order them so I have to ask for something with a strange name such as "old speckled hen", "Waggledance", "Old Cocky", or "Fiddlers Elbow".

Some of the local Ciders are very nice though.
    [Reply]
    v85rawdeal 12:34 17th September 2007
    As someone who doesn't drink anymore, i exercise my right not to vote.

However, back in the day, my choice would have been Guinness, Murphy's or Beamish... With Beamish being my preferred drink.
    [Reply]
    toomanymikes 12:42 17th September 2007
    Has to be Budwieser for me - I know, I'm bad...
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4 5
    Up