Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: What's your favorite drink?
What's your favorite drink?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4 5
    Thread: What's your favorite drink?
    Loftus 21:06 3rd November 2008
    Sorry to bring up another old topic but if you like your ciders harrison you have to try and get hold of some Cornish Rattler. The best drink in the world EVER.

In some pubs\hotels in cornwall you get free 'ratller challenge' t-shirts\jumpers if you manage 10 pints in a evening -- its dangerous!!
    [Reply]
    taunusanden 21:19 3rd November 2008
    In Denmark most people prefer Tuborg of Carlsberg.
    Mostly I drink canned beer from Germany
    [Reply]
    Cortona 20:07 5th November 2008
    Anybody praised the virtues of Fosters? XXXX? Hoffmeister (follow the bear!)? Didn't think so.

Unless it's baking hot and sunny, I'd never go for lager. Give me real ale every time. I even like the really farty, rank-smelling ones. But the lighter ones, halfway between lager and ale, are great too, especially Summer Lightning. Sharpe's Doombar, Black Sheep, Badger, Surrey Hills... There are so many good beers out there. And then there's the trappist beers!
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 14:05 6th November 2008
    I love trappist beers, but there are only so few. I love the Rochefort 10 and the Westmalle Triple Triple.
    [Reply]
    Buleste 14:56 6th November 2008
    Originally Posted by Cortona:
    Anybody praised the virtues of Fosters? XXXX? Hoffmeister (follow the bear!)? Didn't think so.

Unless it's baking hot and sunny, I'd never go for lager. Give me real ale every time. I even like the really farty, rank-smelling ones. But the lighter ones, halfway between lager and ale, are great too, especially Summer Lightning. Sharpe's Doombar, Black Sheep, Badger, Surrey Hills... There are so many good beers out there. And then there's the trappist beers!
    Been Drinking quite a bit of Summer Lightning and Black Sheep recently. Good but still not as good as the Whim range of beers IMHO. Never been able to get into trappist beers.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 14:59 6th November 2008
    Trappist beers are almost as powerful as wine, you have to be careful with that stuff.
    [Reply]
    Cortona 18:43 6th November 2008
    And Trappist beers are best enjoyed sitting outside a bar in Bruges in the freezing cold!
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4 5
    Up