Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: What's your favorite drink?
What's your favorite drink?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4 5
    Thread: What's your favorite drink?
    Tiago 13:08 17th September 2007
    Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
    We sell a lot of Super Bock here in Luxembourg, and also Heineken. But that is because we have a LOT of Portuguese living here. The beer is indeed great, as is Sagres.
    And "Tagus" is also great!

When i was in Nottingham, i drinked a lot of Guinness, i love that cream beer !!

Yes, Luxembourg has a lot of Portuguese people, one day i'll visit your city!
    [Reply]
    Sharingan 15:21 17th September 2007
    To be honest, beer ain't my favourite drink. When I'm thirsty, or just want something to drink over a chat, I'd rather have a cocktail, or even just lemon ice tea. It's not like I'll refuse beer, but I wouldn't sit in the pub downing two dozen glasses a night, that's for sure.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 19:38 17th September 2007
    Originally Posted by :
    I sometimes have Tagus when getting a roast chicken from the Portuguese country grill (frango no churrasco), and it's indeed also a good beer. I always hated beer like Guiness, Murphy's, Kilkenny, Boddington's... and sorry guys, I tend to dislike everything that comes from the UK.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 07:37 18th September 2007
    With Stout and Bitter, you either like them or hate them.

I sometimes like Boddington's. Similar texture to Guinness, but much lighter as it's a bitter.
    [Reply]
    Tiago 08:35 18th September 2007
    Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
    Originally Posted by :
    I sometimes have Tagus when getting a roast chicken from the Portuguese country grill (frango no churrasco), and it's indeed also a good beer. I always hated beer like Guiness, Murphy's, Kilkenny, Boddington's... and sorry guys, I tend to dislike everything that comes from the UK.
    He he he, you are almost Portuguese !! he he he,
    did the try Portuguese Codfish ? very typical, there are more them 500 recepies with Codfish.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 09:06 18th September 2007
    Yep, I like the Bacalhau dishes. I also like things like Dobrada, Orelhas or Muelhas, hm, not for everybody, but i just love it.
    [Reply]
    Submeg 00:54 24th February 2008
    Beer isn't my favourite drink, but my favourite beer is a New Zealand beer, Speight's Gold Ale. Man that stuff is smooth. No bitterness, the best beer.
    [Reply]
    sarek2k 01:13 24th February 2008
    Beer isn't my fave either i like lager stella/holsten are my faves but also like carlsberg export & even castlemaine 4x. I've tried guiness too filling it's like a meal in a glass and an aquired taste. I've also tried caffrey's that was nice and less gassey than lager after a few pints!

Where's the spirits poll
    [Reply]
    Buleste 08:17 24th February 2008
    Hartington bitter or Hartington IPA are superb tipples if you get somewhere where they are served correctly. They are real quaffing Ales.
    [Reply]
    khaxzan 01:42 11th August 2008
    Beer is disgusting in any form.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4 5
    Up