Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Classicamiga fund raising
Sharingan 12:30 16th September 2007
If it's possible to donate by wire transfer (directly to your bank account) instead of Paypal, I might be able to do something. Sorry, I'm not a fan of internet payment methods
[Reply]
toomanymikes 18:32 16th September 2007
That sounds good nand you can count on me for a bob or two! PM me if you can set up a wire transfer - if not Ill arrange some alternative way to get some cash sent - Like Sharingan I'm not big on paying over the net after one too many ID theft scares!
[Reply]
Harrison 08:31 17th September 2007
Thanks everyone for the donations so far. We have already managed to raise over half the money needed for the owned license.

Target: £80, Donations so far: £50.
[Reply]
Harrison 08:34 17th September 2007
Originally Posted by Sharingan:
If it's possible to donate by wire transfer (directly to your bank account) instead of Paypal, I might be able to do something. Sorry, I'm not a fan of internet payment methods
Originally Posted by toomanymikes:
That sounds good nand you can count on me for a bob or two! PM me if you can set up a wire transfer - if not Ill arrange some alternative way to get some cash sent - Like Sharingan I'm not big on paying over the net after one too many ID theft scares!
That would be great. I will look up the details required for a direct wire transfer and PM you the details.

Cheers again everyone
[Reply]
AlexJ 09:08 17th September 2007
Just sent a little contribution over. Definitely makes sense to shell out a bit more now and save in the future.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:11 17th September 2007
Thanks Alex.
[Reply]
Tiago 09:27 17th September 2007
I will make a donation, but my credit card is on his limit, i need to wait to end of the month to cleer it, then i will be able to donate.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:31 17th September 2007
Thanks Tiago.
[Reply]
Submeg 13:43 18th September 2007
I shall get my dad to send you some cash, he has a paypal account, so that will be easiest
[Reply]
Harrison 14:09 18th September 2007
Thanks Submeg
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up