Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: What is the first thing you drink in the day?
What is the first thing you drink in the day?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4 5
    Thread: Tea, coffee or juice
    khaxzan 22:19 9th August 2008
    Tea!
    [Reply]
    my_lo 08:46 10th August 2008
    The first thing i do is to do my zombie walk to the kitchen table and eat my cereals with cold milk, then i eat a yahourt and go to work. At the office, i drink water until lunch and then i drink an orange juice while eating my sandwiches.
    Sometimes i make my lunchtime shine a bit and i go to buy a sandwich at the snack, if so i drink a coke light. I barely drink coffee except during the week-end but this is most likely a decafeinated... If i drink normal coffee (with cafeine), i get in a weird state like drunk and excited together. It last for a few hours but then i feel like burned out and i could go back to bed. During winter i drink a tea when i arrive at the office, to warm up...
    Soon (the 26th of august), my office moves to a brand new tower where the woman who was selling her horrible coffee (some sort of cold black soup) will be replaced by machines with several different flavours... I guess i'll drink more decafs by then...
    [Reply]
    woody.cool 12:13 10th August 2008
    Tea
    [Reply]
    Graham Humphrey 13:15 10th August 2008
    Juice - for some reason I only ever drink tea at work, never at home...
    [Reply]
    J T 02:49 4th January 2012
    I really do love Coke (Pepsi is OK too) but I heard that a friend of mine was given Coke as a baby... in a baby bottle (yes, with the teat)... WTF! Even I would draw the line well before that, personally I think that is appalling.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 15:10 4th January 2012
    That definitely isn't good. Even real fruit juice shouldn't be given to babies.
    [Reply]
    Puni/Void 07:25 15th January 2012
    They gave Coke to their baby? That is not good at all..

I'm still a drinker of coffee. Excellent stuff. We bought a new coffee-maker the other day and we can feel the difference in taste. The old was not working properly, as it had to be held together with tape..
    [Reply]
    Andrew1971 11:55 15th January 2012
    I have the good stuff and lots of it tea. only time i have coffee is when i getting a headache
    [Reply]
    MadAngus 18:19 16th January 2012
    Tea by the gallon. Tetley tea bags, I'm as common as muck.
    [Reply]
    DonAmiga 21:09 18th January 2012
    Yes I'll have a cup o tea, milk and one sugar
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4 5
    Up