Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: What is the first thing you drink in the day?
What is the first thing you drink in the day?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4 5
    Thread: Tea, coffee or juice
    Demon Cleaner 12:15 14th September 2007
    Originally Posted by :
    but that isn't going to stop me drinking them!
    A man, a word.
    [Reply]
    toomanymikes 12:51 14th September 2007
    I dont really drink a lot of fizzy jiuce because I used to go out with a dental nurse and she used to give me hell every time I had coke because of what it does to your teeth. Recently tho I have become addicted to Irn Bru - I used to hate the stuff but now I think its ace. Surely it contains chemicals to make you addicted- Anyone else's life dependant on this stuff?
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 15:52 14th September 2007
    What the ??? I don't know that, don't even know how to spell
    [Reply]
    J T 16:10 14th September 2007
    Irn Bru is ace, as is Tizer.

Recently I had a Vimto, not had one for ages. It was special.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 16:23 14th September 2007
    Vimto is great, although it has to be cold or it doesn't taste good. I've not had Tizer in years. Used to love that.

I've never really been a fan of Irn Bru, or Red Bull. I think both contain similar addictive ingredients as I know lots of people at uni who were addictive to both.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 18:19 14th September 2007
    I don't drink energizer drinks at all, Red Bull just tastes so sweet, I can't even smell it
    [Reply]
    Stephen Coates 08:27 15th September 2007
    I have orange juice when i first wake up.

I can have coke, or coffee, depending on what's avaliable, but I prefer orange. Then half an hour or so later, I like coffee.

I like a cup of coffee with my corn flakes. If I had toast or similar for breakfast then I would have to have coke with that.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 10:05 15th September 2007
    Has anyone tried Coffee Pepsi? I tried it a few months ago purely by accident. I was in a rush to go into the cinema and wanted to take a drink in with me so just grabbed a coke from the shelf and didn't really look at the label closely until I had opened in in the cinema and taken a swig. It had very small writing under the main Pepsi Max logo saying coffee, and on a 500 ml bottle it was hard to notice.

It was also quite nice, with a hint of vanilla as well as cappuccino, but that flavour was not too strong and the main Pepsi taste was still there. I've not seen it for sale in any shops since though and read somewhere that it has mainly been sold in India, not Europe.

[Reply]
    Stephen Coates 12:59 15th September 2007
    Hmmm, I think I will stick to normal Coca Cola.
    [Reply]
    v85rawdeal 13:01 15th September 2007
    Originally Posted by J T:
    Irn Bru is ace, as is Tizer.

Recently I had a Vimto, not had one for ages. It was special.
    So are the Vimto chews!!! They ARE sooooo special
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4 5
    Up