Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: The price of the PS3, in beer
Demon Cleaner 15:41 11th September 2007
When I was in Portugal in 92 a bottle of beer 0.33 was 70 Escudos, which is around 0.40€, but that's some time ago. Here in Luxembourg we pay for a drawn beer of 0.4l 1.70€, that is in my hometown, in the city you'll pay between 2.50€ and 3€.
[Reply]
toomanymikes 19:23 11th September 2007
Originally Posted by Tiago:
In Portugal a beer in a regular coffe/shoop cost +/- 0,80 euros +/- 0.54 pounds....
In a more fancy bar i will be around 2 euros (no more then that, more only in discos)

The PS3 costs here around 590 euros +/- 399 Pounds....
so, prices from a normal cafe/bar

it's about 738 beers.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Tiago - where is it your from again? My girlfriend and child are off on holiday with their nan to Carvoeiro in Portugal for a week. After seeing the price of beer I wish I had taken my Holidays now too! Ah well, a week of Bachelor House awaits, cold beer in the fridge and loud music in the stereo... Life is hard...
[Reply]
Tiago 07:42 12th September 2007
Originally Posted by toomanymikes:
Originally Posted by Tiago:
In Portugal a beer in a regular coffe/shoop cost +/- 0,80 euros +/- 0.54 pounds....
In a more fancy bar i will be around 2 euros (no more then that, more only in discos)

The PS3 costs here around 590 euros +/- 399 Pounds....
so, prices from a normal cafe/bar

it's about 738 beers.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Tiago - where is it your from again? My girlfriend and child are off on holiday with their nan to Carvoeiro in Portugal for a week. After seeing the price of beer I wish I had taken my Holidays now too! Ah well, a week of Bachelor House awaits, cold beer in the fridge and loud music in the stereo... Life is hard...

Well Carvoeiro is in Algarve in south of Portugal, i'am from Estoril/Lisbon (center of Portugal). Carvoeiro is a calm zone, good to have a relax vacations. and you have major cities around.
Beer in algarve could be a litle more expensive, because it's more turistic area.
You have to should less turistic bars/pubs if you want to pay less.

If she needs some information, just ask me.

Have a look here, good tips to carvoreiro, she should read this !!!
http://images.google.pt/imgres?imgur...pt-PT%26sa%3DG
[Reply]
toomanymikes 09:09 12th September 2007
Thanks - Ill email her with the details.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up