Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread: What game(s) are you playing right NOW?
burns flipper 19:11 25th September 2008
Just finished playing So Blonde and it is the BEST ADVENTURE GAME I HAVE PLAYED IN YEARS.

Everyone go play it!! It's awesome!!1!
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:48 25th September 2008
At the moment I am just starting the Tribal section of Spore. I succumbed, and was surprised that my desktop PC can run it...

On or two little glitches, but nothing too bad.
[Reply]
Cortona 20:55 26th September 2008
I am in the middle of doing the campaign on Airborne Ranger on the C64 (a real one), and once in a while I'll load up Pirates! (but that's on tape, so I need at least an hour to get anywhere!)

So many games, so little time...
[Reply]
Teho 22:56 26th September 2008
Wipeout HD on the PS3 nowadays. Incredibly pretty, incredibly good, and incredibly hard. But still fun.
[Reply]
burns flipper 07:39 27th September 2008
And now I'm playing "Murder At The Abbey".

Murder!!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 22:39 6th August 2009
Currently playing Warblade on the PC again! Addictive game.. Also playing Monkey Island Special Edition.
[Reply]
woody.cool 22:43 6th August 2009
Recently, I've been playing Zap! on the BBC Micro quite a lot.
It's an excellent modern title for a decent retro machine.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:41 7th August 2009
Is Zap! a new game for the BBC? If so do you have a link with some screenshots?

I was always a fan of the BBC Micro and Master range but at the time they were priced to highly for most home users. I would have loved a BBC Master at the time, and the Arch was a great system too.
[Reply]
woody.cool 07:13 7th August 2009
http://www.retrosoftware.co.uk/

There you go a link to the website
It is a new game. It was originally created by Jamie Woodhouse (same person who created Qwak and All Terrain Racing for the Amiga) but was unreleased till recently.
I bought it on tape and disk for the Beeb. They stamp each copy with a serial number.
I bought mine on day of release at the Retro Computer Museum event and hence I have bought #2 of both the 5.25" disk and cassette tape version.
[Reply]
rayzorblue 18:15 8th August 2009
I am playing Day of Defeat:Source quite a lot at the moment, also Street Fighter 4 and Left 4 Dead all on the PC. I have a full Band kit on guitar hero for the Wii and me and my girlfriend play it every Saturday night unless we are going out in which case we play on a Friday night lol. I love the drums, girlfriend says I am like animal from the muppet's when I play.
I am also using the Left 4 Dead authoring tools quite a bit too, I am making a map of the store I work at for play in survival mode.
Got Bionic Commando on the PC too but am not overly impressed with it so far, might try getting some time in on that soon, also bought Mad World for the Wii which I enjoyed but don't get on it much as the Wii is hooked up to the TV in the living room.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up